2nd week struggle

berry1

Anyone else struggle in there 2nd week? I was 100% in my first week but this week I'm picking at food and don't want to go back to my old ways:( Back to 100% tomorrow for a fresh new week

Anyone else struggle in there 2nd week? I was 100% in my first week but this week I'm picking at food and don't want to go back to my old ways:( Back to 100% tomorrow for a fresh new week

Hi,

i think week 2 is a struggle.
week 1 is all positive and exciting and looking forward to seeing a huge loss then week 2 is when it dawns on you that it is a long term diet!!

Hang in there though because i think when you get to week 3 it changes again into thinking oh my god ive nearly done a whole month and then you get a sense of achievement :D

I lost 12 lbs in my first week, feel I have let myself down down by eating things I shouldn't. I'm worried I've put some lbs on. How long have u been doing exante, what's ur weight loss so far?

I am on day 110 today! :)

Been 100% all the way through (this time) ;)

I started on new years day and have lost 3 stone 10lb :D

I started at 16.13 and im now 13.3

I have 2 weeks left then im coming off 1st may and trying to maintain over the summer.

It has been tough at times and i never thought i would get this far but i swear to god it is so worth it!

Have a read of my journey from the start in the diaries section and see if it helps you out a bit :)

Last edited:
Hi Berry, I' m also on my 2nd week, weigh in tomorrow. Also been more difficult. Had a pre planned work meal out on Thursday night, had debated cancelling, but decided to pre plan and ordered a chicken salad, only extras was diet coke instead of just soda all night. Since then although been back on packs , but had some protein on Friday and yesterday! Trying not to worry too much about the scales tomorrow. Have been upping my water and whilst off this weekend had more coke zero, which has helped.
I find coming on here helps? Reading other people's experiences like yours Miss Mac,is really motivating. Day 110 is Amazing! X

Hi Berry, I' m also on my 2nd week, weigh in tomorrow. Also been more difficult. Had a pre planned work meal out on Thursday night, had debated cancelling, but decided to pre plan and ordered a chicken salad, only extras was diet coke instead of just soda all night. Since then although been back on packs , but had some protein on Friday and yesterday! Trying not to worry too much about the scales tomorrow. Have been upping my water and whilst off this weekend had more coke zero, which has helped. I find coming on here helps? Reading other people's experiences like yours Miss Mac,is really motivating. Day 110 is Amazing! X

Thanks rosie!

Just take every day one day at a time. Thats what i did at first otherwise if i looked at the big picture it was too overwhelming and like i would never get there!

I am now living proof that you can :D

Stick at it and try not to have protein if you can as i think it sets you off into a downward spiral.

Good luck x

Cheers, I'm focused on not having any extras! Had a 100% TS today and like Berry looking forward to a clean slate and new week tomorrow.

You can both do it, good luck x

My fresh 3rd week begins today, I can't believe it's week 3 already. I have now lost a stone:). Only managed 2 lb but I have eaten things I shouldn't have. I didn't expect a massive loss.
Rosey38 how much have u lost so far? U must weigh today like me.

Well done on your stone! I've lost 4lb which also takes me to my stone. Feeling much more motivated today ;) hope you have a great week.

Back