I think I'm doing this right... Apologies if not.

joined minimins as I have just started exante. I'm on day 5, and I'm looking for support/inspiration. I've not yet managed a day where i haven't stuck to it completely yet - seems diet fizzy drinks are my weakness. I have also found myself thinking about food for what feels like every minute. I know it's going to be worth it in the long run, I'm just finding it hard.

i have a hen do on the 13th of June and so that is by goal date. I want to be down to 14st from currently 16.9st, do you think it's possible?

Any advice/guidance/success stories would be really appreciated right now.

Thanks.
X

Hi there! First off well done for making it here for support!

It's completely normal to think about food! It makes a big part of our daily lives and on this diet it's taken away so can hover in our minds.

Secondly, don't worry too much about the diet fizzy drinks as long as they are the ones that are allowed on this diet such as coke zero etc. if it keeps you going without giving in to food then that's good. I think the best thing you can do is try to cut them out gradually. Have you tried the Exante drink mixes if you are struggling to just drink water? They can be very nice.

If you search in the Exante Recipes section there is a drinks list of the allowed drinks whilst on Exante that may help you :)

It's achievable to get close to your goal, it really depends on how your body responds nonetheless you should see some good loss quickly that hopefully will spur you on :)

Good luck and wish you well on your journey!

Aw thankyou. How long have you been on exante for?

No, this is my third attempt at Exante though. On day 5 at the moment! Good luck :)

I am on day 3 today and feel similarly... But have switched to coke zero from diet coke to be safe. Don't notice the difference now.
Well fine for starting again though! That shows you have the willpower :)
Think if how cool it will be in 2 days when you get on the scales! I am dying to weigh myself so before I go downstairs I down a glass of water which then ours me off. I want that bug wow factor boost do bad ;)
I look forward to following your diary! It's nice knowing others are new too - I don't feel so alone!
Good luck!

Back