Cant wait!

heatwave74

Hi everyone!

I have decided to take the plunge and do the Exante diet as have had enough of making excuses why I cant shift the weight. My packs are here and will be starting on Thursday as I have a last meal out on Wednesday (the last supper if you will).

After reading some of your stories and seeing the support you give one another I feel ready to take on this challenge I know it won't be easy and I expect a bumpy ride but this is my last chance to see the light! (I'm 40 in 4 months and hate the thought of being fat at 40)

Also I'm getting married next year and have already told OH that I will call it off if i'm still this size so I have his full support! lol

I thought I would keep a diary as it seems to have helped lots of you on here but wont start till Thursday.

Thanks for reading and any tips will be much appreciated.

Starting tomorrow looking forward to the journey! Let me know how your weigh in goes so I know what to expect.

Hi. I started yesterday and so far so good! We have similar goal dates and weights. We can do this.

Well heatwave here is some motivation! my 1st week weigh in this morning lost 11lbs :D 1st week on cambridge i only lost 6!!!! Let us know how your'e doing.
Keep going we know it works.

That's amazing well done! I hope my first weigh in is just as good. Day 2 and feel pretty good. Good luck for next week:)

Wow. I'd love to see a number like that on Tuesday morning

Sandrat how are you feeling about the first weekend? I'm a little nervous as I know from previous diet attempts it's when I start to flag. Do you have a plan or doing anything to keep you busy?

My little boy is starting potty training tomorrow so I'll be spending the weekend cleaning up poo and wee, should turn me off food. Also as I am getting into ketosis I won't be physically hungry just in my head hungry so I'll keep busy and keep going!

Hi heatwave, I'm on day 9 so about to start my 2nd weekend. I asked the same question on here last week and the best advise I got was not to let the diet rule my life. So, I went out and drank fizzy water and I took a bar with me when I knew others would be eating ice cream. I did have a good weekend, it wasn't easy resisting all the treats, but it was so worth it at my first weigh in. This is what I will be remembering this weekend when all the temptations come along. It's not forever x

Forward planning is the key I think. Day 9 well done! I'm hoping once the first week is done it becomes more routine

Keep going heatwave and sandrat it will be worth it. Last weekend I went to starbucks with family would of normally had the largest latte and had a bottle of water and thought to myself this is only 1/2 hour out of my life to get through and I did. If I feel like i'm struggling i go in the bath take my horsey mags and stay there for an hour. By the time I've done getting dried etc its passed lots of time and forgotten about the emotional craving. CrispPacified well done massive loss I'm day 9 today, keep going

It does help to distract. When I cook the family dinner I serve up and get my shoes straight on and that's the time to take my dog out for a walk. I know if I stay there will be leftovers and I would be worse than the dog staring at their plates!

It does help to distract. When I cook the family dinner I serve up and get my shoes straight on and that's the time to take my dog out for a walk. I know if I stay there will be leftovers and I would be worse than the dog staring at their plates!

Yes I've been like that at some meal times, best out of there :)

Hi Heatwave, hows it going?

Its going good! Day 20 and have been 100% I have had a few people asking me if I have lost weight which is great as from this morning I am 1lb off a stone and a half! Still a way to go but I will get there

We'll done. Great feeling when people notice.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really motivational reading - great stuff, you're doing great! :)

Well done on your hard work, it's great when people start to notice and your hard work starts to pay off :)

Back