weightloss stopped :(

zara877

Hi everyone,
was hoping to get some advice from you guys. Iv been on exante total solution for 3 and a half months now and started off at 14 stone 5 pounds, im now 11.5 which now brings me down to just under the healthy weight range for my height which is 11.7 ideally i was gona carry on the diet until i get down to 10.5 which was my weight a few yrs ago before i let it all pile on. how ever ever since I reached the 11s my weightloss has slowed tremendously and now its cone to a complete stop at 11.6 for 2 weeks now. I did break the diet 2 weeks ago which must of knocked me out of ketosis but since them I went straight back on it and apart from a few pinches of cheese and a few bites of chicken iv kept to the diet 100% but the scales are just not budging. I have no idea why. My water intake is 2 litres a day. I have a deadline to loose another stone by the end of july as Its my sisters wedding. But im afraid at this rate im gona stay at 11.6 I havent really introduced a food week as im always having a few pinches of cheese during the day and over the weekend grilled chicken.
Has this ever happned to anyone? Pls any advice would be appreciated

I sometime get a stall over a 2 week period if my weigh in days fall in and around TOM and Ovulation. Ie if weigh in falls at the end of TOM and then next weigh in falls just before ovulation. (it only happened to me twice in 27 weeks) These weeks were then followed by a 4-7 pound loss on the following week. If you're 99% sticking to plan, it will come off. Sometimes the body just needs time to catch up. Good luck next weigh x

I'm having the same worry. I've lost 15 pounds in 14 days. Today is day 15, and over the last three days i've only lost one pound. Thats terrible in my book for all this effort, thats only an average of just over 2 pounds a week. To lose a stone a month it should be 0.5 of a pound every day. I drink at least 4-6 litres of water a day. Really hope the weight drops off tomorrow, its too easy to get discouraged!!

Hi energygirl, don't be disheartened, you've lost over a stone in less than 2 weeks and that's amazing. My weight fluctuates up and down from day to day, but on the whole is heading downwards. I don't know how much weight you have to lose, but the bigger you are the more potential you have to retain fluid and daily fluctuations can be greater. I used to be a daily weigher but it is easy to get demotivated weighing every day so I now try and only weigh once a week. I know it's hard, but stick with it, it will be worth it in the end.

Back