15days challenge help

I started Exante diet 2 years ago but failed to reach my goal weight, it's been down down down since then. I have tried unsuccessfully to get back on the diet and for some weird reason can't make it past day 4. This time I'm willing to break my bad habit and stick with the diet by going on a 15 day challenge. I need all the encouragement I can't get.... Please feel free to share your story. Thanks

Hi Princessbb. I am just like you!! Cant get past day 4. A fifteen day challenge sounds like a good idea. I just waiting for my delivery :) i also need all the encouragement i can get too

Oh wow, thank God I'm not alone... Well we can go on this challenge together, having a diet buddy won't hurt:scale: What do you think?

Hi Princess I have just restarted Exante today after losing 2 stone on it a year ago. I have ordered 2 weeks worth and started this morning with what I had left in the cupboard (albeit on some slightly out of date shakes and carbonaras lol). How have your first few days been? Good luck

Hi HelenL... I'm glad you are giving the diet another try, it's extremely difficult but I guess it the price we have to pay for what we want? one day at a time . My first few days have been very rough but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Keep me posted on you progress ok

Hi Princess well you said you find it difficult to get past day 4 and here you are on day 4 if I am right? If so I suppose its crunch time for you (crunch time not in the way of eating crisps lol) just wanted to say good luck with pushing through the day 4 barrier and it will get easier from there I am sure

Only day 2 for me, evening of day 1 was tough last night, but I'm ok in the mornings and usually through the main part of the day. Sitting watching Corrie Eastenders and Big Brother final tonight will be tough for me (sad I know!) but Friday night TV without food or wine is tough! Could try arrange to go out but that would be even worse! What's your toughest time of day? Do you weigh daily? I do even though I know I shouldn't and am tempted to pop on the scales this morning just to give myself a boost (hopefully!)

Let us know how you get on today x

Hi HelenL, day four was the devil...lol. It was hard my craving starts right about 7pm-10pm and I had two green apples :( sad but I had to continue I guess I needed something different to push through so I just replaced the last shake with apples. About weighing myself, I just can't ignore the scale it's bad but for some strange reason it keeps me going. I weigh every morning right after I pee that's the only time I can tell my true weight.

I'm glad you are pushing through the diet... Keep it up

Hi Princess have you kept going? Is it getting easier after pushing through day 4? Hope you are doing ok! I am now on day 5 myself and had a bit of a cheat last night (worse than apples lol) but have been 100% again today. Feeling encouraged as my new order arrived today too

Hey Princessbb, i am now on Day 5. I have been 100% so far. Cant believe it as i am always done by day 3. I thought cooking for the family would be hard but i have managed to resist. I think i actually enjoy it as it is testing me lol! Resisted the temptation to weigh myself but cant wait until Friday morning. :D Hope its getting better for you x

Hi Princess how is it going? Are you still on track??

Back