I'm back (yet again) and on it like a car bonnet!

Allie2014

OMG when will I learn to stop emotional eating?

Yet again after a successful loss on exante I've managed to put it all back on.

Well I'm off on holiday with the girls in September and currently am dreading it. So I've set myself a little goal.

2 stone 2lb in 7 weeks. Is it possible? Who knows. But I'm giving it a bash.

I started last week and lost 10lbs. Good start, just need to keep it up. I can't do this without a bit of forum support though.

Hope everyone's okay

Allie x

Welcome back Allie 2 and a bit stone is doable in 7 weeks. You have done this before so know how it works and what you have to do, and like you said 'you are on it'. Good luck I'm sure you are in the zone and having a holiday to focus on always keeps you out of trouble!

Welcome back Allie 2 and a bit stone is doable in 7 weeks. You have done this before so know how it works and what you have to do, and like you said 'you are on it'. Good luck I'm sure you are in the zone and having a holiday to focus on always keeps you out of trouble!

Thank you for that! You're right the holiday is a great focus. Well done for your losses too, you're doing great x

Wow 10lb in week one you are doing amazing! I am just restarting today as I also lost weight (2 stone) on Exante previously (a year ago) and put almost all of it back on. I haven't got a holiday to look forward to but the determination is still there! Good luck

Wow 10lb in week one you are doing amazing! I am just restarting today as I also lost weight (2 stone) on Exante previously (a year ago) and put almost all of it back on. I haven't got a holiday to look forward to but the determination is still there! Good luck

Thanks Helen! Pleased to know I'm not the only one that undoes their hard work! Holidays are one thing, but generally feeling better is definitely a bigger incentive anyway.

Good luck to you too xx

How are you doing now? I struggled last night (day 2) and have now smashed through the pain barrier of the first couple of days and I am on day 3 with breath that smells like the bat cave at Chester zoo which I am GLAD about because... good bye feeling of hunger HELLO Ketosis :) :)

Oh and the scales tell me I am already 5lbs down :) :)

Hope you are still going strong :)

How are you doing now? I struggled last night (day 2) and have now smashed through the pain barrier of the first couple of days and I am on day 3 with breath that smells like the bat cave at Chester zoo which I am GLAD about because... good bye feeling of hunger HELLO Ketosis :) :)

Oh and the scales tell me I am already 5lbs down :) :)

Hope you are still going strong :)

Hi Helen, I'm struggling today! I don't know why though because I was so motivated this morning after my weigh-in. Mental cravings not physical (which I think I find worse)!

well done for making it to ketosis and lol about bat cave breath!! It's not the most glamorous diet is it.

5lb is amazing! Keep going xxxx

Last edited:
Back