what's your daily water intake?

Aurora.

Hi everyone!

It's my first week on Exante and ive found it a lot easier than expected. I was 13.1st and now I'm 12.9st (had my first weigh in this morning) and although it's not as much as I expected I'm still pretty pleased since its more than I would have lost on more conventional diets like Weight Watchers.

I haven't been exercising much because by the time i come home from work I'm exhausted but I did begin my treadmill interval workout yesterday so hopefully it should speed things up a bit.

I am finding it difficult drinking more than 2ltrs of water. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

How much water do you drink?

And hows your week been so far?

Last edited:
I'm on day 5 still finding it tough at times, sometimes of the day are worse than others. I have a 2ltr bottle of water that I fill up and I generally do drink between 2-4 ltrs a day. I don't drink tea or coffee so will have a coke zero instead. I bought the peach drink mix which is quite nice hot.

oh and well done on the exercising, I haven done any and the thought of it makes me want to cry!

Hi Poppy, im sure it will get easier as you go along and hopefully big losses on the scales will keep us motivated!

I just finished my workout and feel really energised and good but I think it's something you need to feel ready for so see how it goes.

My friends doing yoga the moment and shes finding it quite relaxing so maybe if you don't want to do something too strenuous then I would recommend that. But being on the programme without exercise will still help you loose a lot of weight.

I don't have any peach drink but ill probably order some to try!

Hope the rest of your week goes well and you get a big loss on the scales :)

I drink a bout three pints so nearly 2litres I suppose, plus I make my shakes up with more water than they should have. I just can't face drinking loads of water

I bought a Brita water filter a couple of months back and it fills a liter. Saves money on water in shops. And so far my weeks been alright, I'm on green atm (I lost 4lb last week) so I'm hoping it'll work again :)

I have a 1 litre jug I keep in the fridge, I refill it more than 4 times a day so I know I'm getting the right amount. I drink loads of water anyway, it was all I could stomach while pregnant.

I'm lucky that I've always drunk loads of water as other than wine (and gin, and vodka, and cocktails, and rum etc etc) it's all I drink. I tend to drink 5-6 litres a day as all I do is sit and sip as I'm working. Hopefully the running up and down stairs to pee will help burn some weight off ;)

Back