Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

SheridanLM91

Criminology Student
Hi all,

So I haven't been on in a few months since I got married (hooray!) - however it was all downhill since then. It has been an absolutely awful few months, anything that could go wrong in my life has, and so I haven't been dieting at all, instead I've been dealing with all this stuff and getting life back as normal as possible. I feel like now it is as good as it's going to get for 2014 and so I want to grab the bull by the horns.
I've decided to return to Exante TS and put in for the long term, I managed to do 100% for the 4 weeks before my wedding so I am confident that I can go 100% with it again. I've just ordered a 100 days worth of products and am eager to get going and shed the pounds. I've weighed myself today and I weighed in at 14st 5lbs, which is a gain of 1st since I stopped at the beginning of June, but still 5lbs lighter than my start weight in May so I feel considering I've had no restraints on food is good.

My first goal date is my future sister in law's hen do, which isn't until March 2015. But I want to feel confident in my skin and not be held back by my weight. The second goal is then the wedding in May 2015 which I'm super excited for. All in all by these two dates, I want to have lost 4st 5lbs which will take me down into the top end of my normal weight range. This time next year, I will be a few weeks away from graduating university and I hope to be comfortably 9st, though that it's something to worry about later down the line.

I won't necessarily be on here everyday but the support here is what got me through last time, I will certainly come here when I struggle and when I triumph to share. I'd love to share this journey again with you guys and hope that Christmas 2014 atleast is a lighter one!

:D

Hay well done on re starting just joined back myself my target is 9st for April 2015 I'm finding it hard but I've just gotta stick with it good luck xxx

Welcome back! Sorry you've had an awful time but it's great that you're determined. I just had a baby and I'm a full stone heavier than you. I'd love to lose two stone by Christmas :D that would be wonderful

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

Nice to see you again Manda! Congrats on your baby! Exciting times, I think if we both stick to the diet 100% we could be 2 stone lighter by Christmas. That would be lovely wouldn't it, because I know sadly I won't skip Christmas dinner! No chance! Lol :D

Oh no way it's the best haha I love my Christmas dinner. I feel like such a wee pie right now. Ugh I had a berry bar they are horrendous! So hard to finish :(

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

My 100 days worth has arrived! Though I'm not starting until Sunday so that my first week of my final year is out the way and plus I'm not a midweek person lol :)

image-3700121979.jpg

So was meant to start on Sunday but a few things came up and I didn't. Boo.
So I have decided to start tomorrow now that I'm back at uni and have work to be doing, I will have something to occupy my free time.

Super excited to be on Exante again and hopefully this to be it. :D

Hope everyone is doing great!

Day 1/100

So day 1 of restart going well so far. I'm doing purely shakes again because that's all that works for me.

Down them. Done. Simple.

It's a bit daunting thinking this is what life will be like for the best part of 3 months, but it's more scary to wake up in 3 months and be exactly the same as now, or worse BIGGER than now. Eek!

The problem I had before was water intake. So I will trying to get in more and I have a few cans on Coke Zero handy.

I really want to do as many 100% days as I can. With the exception of Christmas and maybe a birthday. I'm not going to beat myself up if the days can be planned in advance.
I'm optimistic that I can get as close to 10st as I can by the end of January. I will be at the top end of my healthy BMI if I make it there which will make me so happy.

Really, I'm expecting to be on Exante til March though so if I can achieve the 2st 5lbs to get down to 12st 5lbs in the 100 days I'll be pleased (means I'd be overweight and not obese). :) soooo let's gooooo.

Whoops I meant 12st not 12st 5lbs!

Haha :)

Kinda talking to myself here it seems lol :eek:

But why is it whenever you decide to start Exante seem to have a cold or be under the weather?! It's like just an extra way to test your willpower lol

Haha another person talking to themselves!!

You've got a great amount of time to achieve your goals... And a great stash of packs on you!! With you on this, excited to see results, and just imagine how you will feel looking back at your diarys day 1 of 100 entry when you are on day 80 of 100!!

Thanks Lara!

There has been an October challenge started here for us on Exante so I have joined that one. :)

Day 2/100

For me, I think it's important that I post something everyday. Even if it is just that it has been a good day. So I will try my best do that so when I have an off I can read back through to help me see what I can achieve if I stick with it.

So far today has started off okay, though I fear it will be another day in bed due to this awful head cold. Feeling so drained. Have dropped the kids but it's not gone well. (My eldest is autistic)

The days were flying by and now they are slow since restart yesterday. Honestly grinding my teeth when the clock doesn't seem to move.

I should have my first shake and then probably go back to bed. I really need to do uni work today but I can't in this state right now.

I managed 100% TS on day 1 back so I can do it again today.

Hope everyone is awesome!

Time really does go slowly when on a VLCD!! The 3 months I was bingeing flew by!!! I find once it gets to around days9-12 the days go a lot quicker. Hopefully you'll find the same. And there may be some truth to the "it takes 21 days to form a new habit" so we should hang on in until it gets easier. I know you will anyway. And also I remind myself that the time will pass regardless so why not get slimmer during it!!

It does! A few months ago I managed to do 4 weeks completely 100% TS no cheats! So I just have to do that plus 8 more weeks lol!

But you're right, the summer flew by and normally that goes slow since kids aren't at school. I managed to put on a stone back on but still kept 5lbs off overall so fingers crossed week 1 weigh in sees me straight back into the 13s. I wish I could be one of those people who loses a stone in the first week but don't think it will happen lol! Once I get the first week out the way I'm sure it will be fine and I hopefully stay 100%

Sorry I always type a lot! :D

Just had a cough sweet and realised probably wasn't the best idea as they are mostly sugar!

Oh well, I have a sore throat and needed something! I will just try not to have them often if this cold and cough decide to stay! Haha :)

Yes probably not the best to get into ketosis but it's tiny it's not like you had a pack. Take some Paracetamol maybe x

Yeah. I will avoid. Having a coffee with vanilla shake to help instead!

I already take 3 ibuprofen often most days for migraines sadly lol dosed up to the max ;)

Oh I see.. Preaching too the converted!

So almost the end of day 2 and I've been 100% unless you count the cough sweet, which I don't. LOL.

I'm feeling better though so hopefully I wake up tomorrow able to breathe out of my nose :D

I've just got have my last shake, I always end up having it quite late. I think my water intake has been good. I find it easier to have a bunch of water bottles that I refill regularly instead of glasses. Easier to measure, plus can put them in the fridge to chill. Always nicer.

I don't feel too daunted at times about 98 more of this, as once I get into my assignments I won't have time to think about food. And hopefully I'll wake up in 98 days and be ecstatic about the new me that I see.

Food for thought. Excuse the pun. Hehe.

Back