First time on the Exante diet!!

Heya Everyone!
Have ordered the 4 week bumper back from Exante consisting of Meals and Shakes (I love porridge so thought this was my best bet!) along with a few water flavourings!!
Should be here on Thursday and Friday and very excited!!
Just wondering if there is any advice any of you can give?
Also bit of a silly question, I got told that the first few days can make you feel like death warmed up and got recommended to start it as work (Am a healthcare assistant and do 13 hour shifts!) do you think it's better to start whilst at work or any days off?
Many thanks for reading!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi indigo!! Yay, well done for getting your order in!! My absolute tip tip of all time would be to come on here lots and lots - everyone is so helpful and the stories are so inspiring! How much do you have to lose?

Next top tip would be water - make sure you're drinking at least 2 litres, sipped throughout the day, and more if you can manage it. Not that I can talk - I've been rubbish at eating today lol!!

Start a diary so we can all share your progress and cheer you along when you start losing!!

:)

Thanks so much for your lovely reply!!
I'm not 100% sure but would like to be in a size 12 again (am a 16 atm!) and just too loose enough weight so I can start running as I have a dodgy ankle and the weight is not helping!!
Thanks for your tips with the water and a diary I shall start one now!! Am so excited for the journey!!
Not too keen on the hot meals, cooked the chilli and had to throw it out as couldn't stomach it, so then cooked Spag bol and wasn't much better! Think I just need to get used to the taste! :) although realised the microwave wasn't rotating!

do you happen to have any tips on cooking?
Thanks so much for your help already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello Bob123!
Thanks so much for your lovely message!! Am not too sure on exact number I want to loose, I have a bad ankle that has gotten worse due to weight gain so would like to get to a size 12 (am a 16 at the moment!)
Thanks for your tips in regards to the water (don't worry think I'll struggle with you on that! :p)
Will go do that in a second to keep on track with everything!

I was also just wondering if you had any tips on cooking the meals? Followed the instructions (realised after my microwave wasn't rotating) but had to throw the chilli as could not stand the taste so then cooked a Spag bol after, and by the end I was gagging! Do you have any tips?

Am loving the shakes and porridges!!! :)

Many thanks! Xx

Lol, I clearly eat everything and anything coz I don't find the meals too bad - not in comparison to the soups - yuk!!! Some of them are better if you soak them for a while before heating, so add the water, leave for 10-15 mins then heat... Other than that I think you can add dried spices and pepper etc? Sorry that's not very helpful - I genuinely find them all ok! How are you getting on today? X

Thanks! I didn't leave it to soak I think and that was Spag bol and the chilli :)
Surprising well! Actually had to make myself eat an extra packet as wasn't hungry but feel really hot for some bizarre reason :s
How is your journey going? :) x

Lol, I've been a bit hot and cold - don't worry - once ketosis kicks in you'll be constantly cold!! Great in the summer!!

My little old journey has been really good so far thanks, think I've been doing this since June, just had 2 weeks off plan for a holiday, and I must say it had become a little repetitive, but in that time I've lost just over 3 1/2 stone so well worth it!! Restarted on Monday so think I'm just about getting back into ketosis thankfully!! Looking forward to feeling more energetic again, towards the end of my 2 weeks off I was eating rubbish and it definitely affected my energy levels.

Once you get into it it's amazing how quickly the time goes! :) x

Back