Need help RE the hot Meals!

Hello Everyone! :)
Was just wondering if anyone had any tips regarding the hot meals!
Have just started today and cooked the chilli but could not stand the taste so had the throw it! Realised however the microwave was not rotating so don't know if that affects but still went ahead even though I couldn't fix it.
So then cooked the Spag bol and by the end I was gagging! Does anyone have any tips to help the taste better or a better amount of water to cooking time? Was more the mushy texture I couldn't stand!

Am loving the shakes and porridge however!!

I've only tried the Carbonara, it smelled awful but tasted okay, I put loads of black pepper on everything though so maybe that masks the taste. I have a bolognese and a shepherds pie to try, feeling aprehensive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have a load in the cupboard. The chilli bean thing was horrible I am making my hubbie eat them! -he isn't dieting! lol.

The shepherds pie is ok when your hungry quite nice.

I don't mind the taste of any of them but the carbonara is very thin and runny even when I use less water, soak it longer and nuke it longer. It's like milky soup with spaghetti in it ... Lol!

I have just had the breakfast eggs - in microwave (not sure if that allowed tho) with salt pepper and some Tabasco - tasted just liked scrambled !!!!! Hooray !!!

Back