First day

emmaR

Hello all,

I have (so far) made it through my first day on exante. I tried it about a year ago but my head wasn't in the right place and gave it up after a few days! I have about 3 weeks until i go skiing and i'm looking to use Total Solution method until this time and get straight back on after Xmas. Tried the lemon and raspberry shake for the first time which tasted yack, however the banana and chocolate ones were how I remember and could drink these fine. Hope tomorrow feel as successful!

Emma

Hello all, I have (so far) made it through my first day on exante. I tried it about a year ago but my head wasn't in the right place and gave it up after a few days! I have about 3 weeks until i go skiing and i'm looking to use Total Solution method until this time and get straight back on after Xmas. Tried the lemon and raspberry shake for the first time which tasted yack, however the banana and chocolate ones were how I remember and could drink these fine. Hope tomorrow feel as successful! Emma

Hi Emma!

Welcome to the Exante section of the forum. It can be tough to get going and like you said, your head has to be in the right place. Well done for getting through day 1.

Please do keep posting and recording your progress.

Good luck for the next couple of days, and I hope this time can be a great success for you. :)

Hello all,

I have (so far) made it through my first day on exante. I tried it about a year ago but my head wasn't in the right place and gave it up after a few days! I have about 3 weeks until i go skiing and i'm looking to use Total Solution method until this time and get straight back on after Xmas. Tried the lemon and raspberry shake for the first time which tasted yack, however the banana and chocolate ones were how I remember and could drink these fine. Hope tomorrow feel as successful!

Emma

Hi Emma

I bought all the stuff back in September but didn't stick to it properly which seemed a waste of money so I've decided to go for it from today.

I'm off skiing on 10th January and I weigh the biggest I have in ages so unless I do something now it won't be a good trip!

Overall I have 2.5 stone to lose but I want to get down a minimum of a stone before I go away.

My starting weight is 11 stone 1 so I'm aiming for 10 stone to go away. I have 6 weeks to achieve it.

I'm looking for others in the same position as I'm not good at motivating myself! I also need to exercise to get fitter for the trip as well!

How are you getting on with the diet?

Hope it's going well.
Liz

Hey :) how are you getting on?

Hi

i have just started on exante, a week in and after four years of putting weight on, drinking and eating whatever I liked whenever I liked, I have found it surprisingly lovely and can already fit into some jeans I have not looked at for 2 years

Back