New Years Resolutions!

s.marie_x

Hello everyone!
I've started Exante Total Solution today, had a banana shake so far for breakfast. I have banana, toffee caramel, mint chocolate, strawberry and vanilla to choose from!
I'm sure there will be others starting around new years so I hope we can all encourage each other :)
I have 6 stone to lose ideally by June 2015, as that's my 25th birthday! My wedding is April 2016 so hoping to maintain !

looking forward to hearing everyone's tips and tricks and excited to see some results!

:D

Hello! I also started today, but I have one day of slim and save packs today as my order doesn't arrive til tomorrow.

I'm having my first pack now...spag Bol.

What are the Exante packs like?

I'm struggling with water as its so cold...lots o herbal tea today I guess.

Hello! I also started today, but I have one day of slim and save packs today as my order doesn't arrive til tomorrow.

I'm having my first pack now...spag Bol.

What are the Exante packs like?

I'm struggling with water as its so cold...lots o herbal tea today I guess.

I tried to do exante before and didn't find the packs too bad, the spag bol and carbonara were nice but I couldn't stomach the porridge ! :jelous:
this time I'm more determined and I will lose this weight! I won't have another summer feeling self conscious and upset about my figure, instead I want to enjoy myself ! I enjoy the cold shakes so I've only gone for those this time! I may order some savoury ones on my next order!
Good luck to you!
:) x

Good luck on your journey, I have around 6 stone to lose too, and hopefully be the summer most of
It will be gone. 1st day of total solutions today and it's going ok, fingers crossed I get past the first weka an then i know I will be fine.

Hope everyone's day is going well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Snap - my 25th birthday is in May this year and my wedding is June 2016! :D

I have 4st 7lbs to go, really hoping to shift 3st for leg surgery and then lose the rest on a higher calorie plan.

Hi Marie

Im getting on ok, day seven for me today and it's going pretty good. I find It mentally harder than physically! Hope you are getting on ok?

How is everyone else getting on? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Amy,
you're right it's more of a mind over matter thing ! I've been having a small meal in the evening instead of a shake, and I've lost 8 lb so far so I'm feeling motivated and on track!
How are you getting on?

Hi s.marie,

Congrats on the 8 lbs. I've just started as well. I'm on Day 3. I hope to see as good results as you. Well done.

How are you getting on?

Back