Offers from Exante

tess21x

Exante are doing a really good £85 for 100 meals, does anyone know if they regularly do these type of deals as it's tempting but don't have the funds this month to buy extra?
Thanks in advance
Terri

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Yes Tess, I get emails about different offers nearly every day! I got sucked into the trap of buying one on one day ... I think it was a bumper pack - it was £84 anyway, but whatever it was the offer was supposedly only on for an hour so I ordered one even though I didn't need it right then. Lo and behold the very next day the same thing was £70! I was fuming but good enough, when I complained in no uncertain terms, they agreed to refund the £14. If I was you I would wait until closer to the time you're going to need more supplies and see what they're offering then. x

Thanks for that, I'll hold off :-D x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

The deals end tomorrow at midnight. I emailed then yesterday ?

Sorry I haven't been around to respond. Those offers might have been ending but now there's others ... eg. 2 boxes of 50 for £80 plus free gifts. I've ordered 50 items (soups and meals) for £25 - clearance of international stock and there's others too. Hope you got, or get, what you wanted :) x

Sorry I haven't been around to respond. Those offers might have been ending but now there's others ... eg. 2 boxes of 50 for £80 plus free gifts. I've ordered 50 items (soups and meals) for £25 - clearance of international stock and there's others too. Hope you got, or get, what you wanted :) x

Thanks there are some good offers :)

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I paid 74.99 for this months bumper 4 week pack, the prices have really gone down. I always used to pay £108 for a bumper pack. That's very reasonable considering that is the only food I need to buy for 4 weeks, my food bills have gone right down.

I paid 74.99 for this months bumper 4 week pack, the prices have really gone down. I always used to pay £108 for a bumper pack. That's very reasonable considering that is the only food I need to buy for 4 weeks, my food bills have gone right down.

You do offer some brilliant deals!

Just had my bumper pack arrive, but it's very short dated and needs to be used by mid March.... Just be careful about ordering too much in bulk

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

They are fine to eat past the date, I had some from last may yesterday xx

Yep they taste no different I had a 2013 one on Tuesday lol! Xx

Yep they taste no different I had a 2013 one on Tuesday lol! Xx

Dried food can hardly change I would think. I guess they have to have best before dates, or nothing would ever be bought lol

Back