Day 3!

mrsdkt2012

So far so good, started on Friday and had a spag bol, banana shake and a choc orange bar.
Yesterday I had a choc mint shake, chilli and a double choc bar!

I'm hoping to do this for 3 months, fingers crossed!!

XX

Good luck to you...the first week is not easy but so worth it. I'm on day 10 now and it's definitely easier :)

Good luck! I started Friday. Tried this in 2010 and did well in the short time I tried it.

Good luck!! I started on Friday too - the weekends are the hardest by far! I've felt really hungry today but have resisted everything!!

I've got enough sachets/bars for 4 weeks and will see what happens then. I did Exante in Dec 2013 and had awesome results so I'm hoping the same happens again!

Enjoy the journey!

Ok so last friday was my first weigh in and i lost 10lb!! Looking forward to seeing what the scales say tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow!! You're the same as me, 2 weeks in. It does get a lot easier doesn't it? And 10lbs the first week - that is amazing!!!

Thank you Momomojo x yep ibeven went to the supermarket today and nothing winked at me! Xx good luck to you for tomorrow xx

Well 2nd weigh in and I lost 6lb! *happy dance* was so shocked was expecting about 3lb! Xx

Amazing result! Well done x

Thanks dietgal :) I have just ordered some super duper scales so looking forward to them arriving! Xx

Back