Eager to get going !!!

GreenEyedGirl

Hiya,

I'm new to Exante, I placed my order on line and I'm waiting for it to arrive!. Can't wait to get started now that I've decided to throw myself 100% into this. I've a good 7 stone to lose :( and I've given myself until my birthday near the end of the year, but I would love to have made good progress by the time we have our holidays mid June.

Excited to meet you all and hopefully motivate each other along.

By the way, is anyone else in Ireland like me? and know how long the products take to arrive? I'm waiting 7 days now :-(

GreenEyedGirl

Hey! I'm in the mid west of Ireland, took around 12 days to get them and at that I could only use the tracking when it got an post, the uk tracking never worked. I only started today :-( ... Best of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks a mil for the reply Ppchick,

Just got notification from An Post that they are in the system and tracking number attached, so they're on the way.
I'm so excited to get started.

How are you finding it so far?

They arrived :)

They arrived :)
yipeee! delira for you.
day two done so geting into it, I was on LT for a few months (but that was 5 years ago) so I kinda knew what to expect. I only bought 4 flavours of shakes, takes the temptation out of it for me..even thought Im still coking for DH and my 2 smallies at home!
Are you going to start tomorrow then?

And are you loving the irish snow right now :)

Hiya!

I started! I couldn't wait. I started a diary too. I'm here for the long haul.

I was on lipotrim too about 7 years ago. So same as you; did it for a few months. But I never maintained it was for the wedding and sure then came the honeymoon. I just need to take control this time. I'm the worst I've ever been :-( I bought the 6 week mixed diet, then hubby said he wants to do it too so I have to share my pack. I have him warned he'll have to eat half of everything we don't like as well lol

We're gonna share the cooking for the kids and do them 2 day dinners (god love them). Hubby did them a korma and a last meal for himself tonight.

We've a long way to go. I've 7 stone to lose and I don't know how much he wants to lose but he's 6 ft 3 in and 25 stone. So plenty!

Only a dusting of snow in North Dublin today. Not round long enough to even take a pic!

Welcome!

Good luck on your Exante journey with your hubby!

Back