food week?

daniel22

hi, don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but I've done 2 full weeks now and i know exact says usually after the 3 weeks to do a food week. I'm debating whether to do my food week starting from friday (weigh day) just for a weeks break really and then go back to total replacement for the fourth week but i can't really find any information on it about what to do, what to eat. i remember when i started the 1st time months ago i got a leaflet with my delivery explaining it all but i have lost it and didn't get another?

any advice?

I don't do a food week, I have a lot of monthly social events I have to go to and just eat and drink what I want on that day (there is only so much you can eat) and then get back on 100%. You cannot believe how much I look forward to that day off.

Hi Daniel,

I've done my third week as a food week... Omelette, chicken breast, broccoli, cauliflower, salad, spinach, cheddar cheese, turkey steak - all keeping to 200 calories and watching carbs from the greens.

Weigh in tomorrow.... Will let you know the impact :)

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

How did you get on mousey? What sort of meals did you have on food week? Xx

Hi,

Slightly lower weight loss (1.7kg instead of 1.9kg the week before).

I had chicken breast, turkey steak, turkey bacon, quorn pieces, omelette, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, salad leaves and a little cheddar cheese.

Found the extra food really gave me a boost but staying below 200 calories and watching the carb content was a full time challenge ;)

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Yep I can imagine, being on TS is much easier, no weighing or finding info out! I don't like milk either so its not like I can just add milk into the week! Xx

Back