exante pizza

daniel22

anyone tried them? I've just ordered a box quite looking forward to it!

Are they total solution?

You can have them on total solution if you just have the base and sauce - other plans you can add low carb ketosis friendly toppings such as some cheese, chicken, ham, veg etc.

If you do want toppings on total solution though, could do it now and again in a small amount won't hurt or wait and use it on food week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can have them on total solution if you just have the base and sauce - other plans you can add low carb ketosis friendly toppings such as some cheese, chicken, ham, veg etc.

If you do want toppings on total solution though, could do it now and again in a small amount won't hurt or wait and use it on food week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had one last night! i just had the base and sauce, added a bit of garlic powder to the base and a chilli to the topping. it was surprisingly nice and felt like i was actually eating pizza! would recommend

Following - I'd love to know what the burgers are like too.
I've tried the sausage mix and it wasn't enough like sausage for me, so I'm afraid I'll think the same of the burger...

I was disappointed with the sausage mix, too. It's passable. Might chuck-in some herbs and garlic next time. I agree that the burger mix is probably very similar.

I got pizza, burgers, sausages & pancakes & breakfast eggs in the cupboard but no cooker to make them with yet lol

Have tried them now & really like them, although I burnt my pizza I salvaged the middle bits. The sausages & burgers remind me of sosmix which I used to have as a kid (I was brought up veggie) and sosmix is similar you add water & mix it up & make shapes with it. Pizza was yum too not like British standard pizzas you'd get from dominoes or whatever but really herby & nice. Haven't tried the pancakes yet x

Just bumping to say I really enjoyed the pizza, but think when cooking you need to make it quite thin. The edges were nice, but the middle was a bit soggy! Roll on the rest of the dinners, excited to try :)

Back