Starting Again AGAIN

Hi.. I am going to do yet another re start. I am sure nearly all of us have re started at some point, but I am starting to drive myself crazy with my inability to stick to it for more than a few days. It is particularly infuriating when you have succeeded in the past. I think I'm going to have to stop over thinking it and just jump in... I have not weighed for a while but I think I have to lost 4 stone x

Welcome back SuperNova.

Sorry to hear that you've been finding it hard to re motivate yourself, it's a constant battle isn't it?

The main thing is that you are here and you're going to give it another go. I'm sure you're going to do it this time. 2015 is your year!

Good luck! :)

Yes, i know the feeling. I also restarted so many times, but this time determined, fed up with looking at clothes that are too tight or wont fasten. The first few days were hell, but stuck at it and now at week 3. All the best.

Welcome back, I have restarted this month and have not had the best of starts but have had losses. Stay positive x

Hi Nova. I understand totally! I had a very long night last night and the night before. Good luck with your restart x

Hy well done on your re start,I'm also restarting back today the last month Iv done this time a bit diffent I weaned myself back on slowly from changing carbs to complex carbs to no carbs at all to to shakes and a meal
And finally to 3 shakes ts so good luck to all x

Back