Restart..

Hi all!

Restarted with Exante TS last Monday so first week's weigh in will be tomorrow! Am bad though and weigh myself every day cause I seem to lose motivation otherwise!

UGW is 8st7 (am just under 5ft3 and quite small framed). Got to 8st11 last year with Exante followed by Paleo.. And then put it all back on sharpish :(

Got up to 10st11 but starting weight for Exante was 10st 8.8. Was 10st2.8 this morning so 6lbs already and the 9s are in sight!!

Have been 100% for the first 6 days and doing a combination of Pilates and Yogalates 5 days a week.

Anyone else find Valentine's yesterday really difficult to resist cheating?

Hi all! Restarted with Exante TS last Monday so first week's weigh in will be tomorrow! Am bad though and weigh myself every day cause I seem to lose motivation otherwise! UGW is 8st7 (am just under 5ft3 and quite small framed). Got to 8st11 last year with Exante followed by Paleo.. And then put it all back on sharpish :( Got up to 10st11 but starting weight for Exante was 10st 8.8. Was 10st2.8 this morning so 6lbs already and the 9s are in sight!! Have been 100% for the first 6 days and doing a combination of Pilates and Yogalates 5 days a week. Anyone else find Valentine's yesterday really difficult to resist cheating?

Welcome back!

Well done on getting your first week under your belt and wow so close to the 9s!

They say maintaining is the hard part so don't beat yourself up!

I'm 5ft 3 as well and quite small framed so I know where you're coming from, I've heard a lot of people say you need to allow a few extra lbs loss for fluctuation when you come off a VLCD, but you know now you are much better prepared for maintaining and keeping it off.

2015 is your year to keep it off, I know it!

Good luck and fingers crossed for the 9s next week! :)

Back