Non-Food treats! what do u all do?!

lottie_2015

I've never had sooo many long hot baths & face masks lol :D
Also i've found a new distraction... tanning beds! I went yesterday & today & goin again thurs, I know they're so bad 4 ur skin! but I do feel 100 times better. I really wanna go get my nails done but am still at home with the baby (he's only 4 months old) so money is well tight, so home job painting nails & dying hair instead on Thursday... what else can I do?! What do you all do?x

I've never had sooo many long hot baths & face masks lol :D Also i've found a new distraction... tanning beds! I went yesterday & today & goin again thurs, I know they're so bad 4 ur skin! but I do feel 100 times better. I really wanna go get my nails done but am still at home with the baby (he's only 4 months old) so money is well tight, so home job painting nails & dying hair instead on Thursday... what else can I do?! What do you all do?x
is difficult especially when money's an issue.
I've rejoined a gym but a family orientated one so I can take the kids for classes/activities too. (Stops me feeling guilty as not leaving them at home all the time)!
Eve with a friend for a girlie catch up maybe?
New magazine or get you head into a good book.
I also take my dog for a walk through the woods.
I should maybe make some time for painting my nails, fake tanning occasionally but can never be bothered lol x

Hey Natalie :)
Wow your losses are brilliant! Are you maintaining now?
I've always got a book on the go, reading is my sanctuary, I spend far too much time sat there probably! I want to join the gym but am so self concious so have decided to go when i'm near to goal. Lol I love all the nails/make up girlie stuff totally chills me out... pre-baby i'd be out partying 3 or 4 nights a week so I guess i'm at a bit of a loss of what to do now I can't do that or use pregnancy as an excuse to eat for fun/boredom anymore ;) Think i will be spending a lot of time reading my kindle in the bath until I get to goal & start the gym haha. I do like walking too, but not in the city & always seems like a bit of a mission to get out of town with Kai between his feeds & naps... i should tho... i might actually do it tmo! x

Hey Natalie :) Wow your losses are brilliant! Are you maintaining now? I've always got a book on the go, reading is my sanctuary, I spend far too much time sat there probably! I want to join the gym but am so self concious so have decided to go when i'm near to goal. Lol I love all the nails/make up girlie stuff totally chills me out... pre-baby i'd be out partying 3 or 4 nights a week so I guess i'm at a bit of a loss of what to do now I can't do that or use pregnancy as an excuse to eat for fun/boredom anymore ;) Think i will be spending a lot of time reading my kindle in the bath until I get to goal & start the gym haha. I do like walking too, but not in the city & always seems like a bit of a mission to get out of town with Kai between his feeds & naps... i should tho... i might actually do it tmo! x
do it do it lol walking is great, I used to love power walking with the pram.
They do a mums and buggies training sessions at my local park. See them all jogging/power walking through the park and they stop at field and use babies as their weights to tone arms etc. looks fab and loads of fun because at the end of the day us mums are all in the same boat.
I would incorporate some exercise now if you can. Even if it's just a 30min DVD at home.
I do a savings one sometimes at home and the kids join in lol xx

Get a free makeover at a make up counter, do my nails, read, walk in the woods with my mental dogs, crochet (keeps snacking hands busy!), or snuggle on the sofa to watch a film.
xxx

Back