HONK if you were 100% today!!!

lottie_2015

A little motivation thread for us TS 100%-ers, if u got through the day be proud of yourself & come & shout out about it on here! Let's get these 100% days lined up! :D x

Hi Lottie
I started last Saturday (21st) and have lost 11bs woop.
Evenings are the hardest for me but I am determined.
!00% everyday from now on........Had a steak and veg on Friday and only 2 shakes as I was celebrating but easier with no food at all.
It's lovely to share my journey on here.

Honking!!!
Day 19 done, yay :)
3 dahl pots today I love them could live on them for the rest of my days haha. Put baby to bed at 7 & snuggled up with my bloke to watch the lego movie.
Had a bit of a scare today read on the exante forum that we shouldn't drink more than 4l of water/fluid cos it's dangerous - I googled it... (prob a mistake am total hypochondriac) ... well I drink 6l, convinced I was going to die from water. Anyway am obvs fine haha but will stick to 4l from now on sadly, I love my drinks :(
Resisted cheese today had to go & let surveyor into fil's house & peeked in the fridge out of habit & there was a huge block of cheese... which I know wouldn't take me out of ketosis, but didn't have a nibble anyway. So yeah, 100%, another day down! Hope there are some other 100% ers today!
Slim4life 11lb is brilliant! I find it easier with no food aswell atm until I properly see really noticeable (to me) results, otherwise I can tend to think "why bother, a bit of this or that won't make any difference" but if i'm down a couple of sizes I have better self control. Here's to tomorrow!x

Last edited:
Day 20 - HONK! Dahl pots all the way & just about managed to stick to 4l altho really wanted my extra 2l of green & black tea. Felt hungry today & was thinking about food alllllll day think that was bcos I drank less & also feeling a bit down cos of other stuff. Oh well. Early night for me & new day tmo :) x

Just about to finish day 4 100% so a honk, honk, honk, honk from me xx

Woohoo nice one!!! That's the hardest bit out of the way I reckon cos all your water will b gone & u know ur burning fat now.
I stuck to the plan & added the chicken & a cube of cheese & flippin well went up a pound when I got on the scales this mornin! So not gna bother with the food week just gna stick to TS til goal. Day 22 today, 22lb to go! x

Beep beep! Day 22 done, mega tired today, cos altho he sleeps thru 7-7 for the past week baby keeps shuffling upwards in his cot in the night & squishing his head into the top corner & then making little grunting noises til I sit up & tug him by his feet back down to the bottom of the cot again... he doesn't wake, but it's 3 - 5 times a night... grr lol.
I got a baby sleeping bag for him today so am hoping he won't be able to wriggle north in it cos he sleeps on his tum.
Hoping to get an uninterrupted nights rest & see that lb I gained from the food day trial yesterday dissapeared tmo!

Sleeping bag should help keep him in place a little more lottie. Used the bag on my youngest 2 and worked a dream till they started walking as still managed to get up, walk and climb in them lol. I know you weigh daily. What day would be your weekly wi as mine is Sunday xx

The sleeping bag worked pretty well :) but I still woke up at 4.30 & couldn't get back to sleep lol. We're in temp accommodation atm a little 1 bed flat & he's in a spacesaver cot so it's a little small for him.
i'm due on next week, i have quite bad patches of anxiety & its much worse leading up to my totm, I don't sleep well & feel quite jittery with less sleep, kind of a catch 22 circle. I'm still 11st8 grrrrr hopefully the scales will budge tmo, can't help feeling like i've wasted 3 days with that chicken! my weigh in would be a wednesday so next wed would be my 4th weigh in. I didn't have any scales for the 1st 2 weeks I just blanked it & plodded onwards!x

No honk for yesterday but will honk for today as will not falter!

Mine always used to wake themselves up when getting too big for basket/cot as used to flinch in tier sleep and hit the sides.

Hope you get accom sorted out soon Hun, have been there myself and isn't much fun :(

Chicken wouldn't have made a slightest bit of difference sweet, as you said totm is due so more likely that's the cause. Stick with it and you should have a whoosh soon xx

Hey :) woohoo its a honk here aswell for day 23!
I just read your other post, poor u all that illness! It's hard being ill when uv got kids cos you never get a chance to properly rest & recover! How old are ur kids? I have 5 alltogether, age 12, 11, 7 & 4, and the baby 4mths. He was born on Halloween at 13.13 so a spooky baby lol :) my older kids have lived with their dad 80 miles away since 3 years ago (long/sad story) so I have them every other weekend & the holidays.
I breastfed all mine & lost the baby weight with my 1st & 4th, but I gained looads with & after my 2nd (boy) then more with my 3rd & was 18st9lb at my heaviest when my 3rd was 4mths old. I kind of didn't mind at the time, just took it as part of being pregnant & having 3 under 5, but i started cambridge after my 3rd cos thought I was done with having babies lol. I went down to 9st 7 & then later when I was ill after my 4th baby down to 8st which was a bit too bony for me. Fair play going to the gym again, ur gonna be toned as u lose the weight :) i was mega fit before I had kai but have done literally no exersize for a year & am all floppy again - gonna be spending so much time gymming to get this jelly belly & thighs back into shape!! I had a csection this time & really notice the difference in recovery time, if I lift heavy stuff now it still hurts! The only exersize I can be bothered 2 do atm is my pelvic floors, religiously! Dont wanna be in tennas at 40 haha :D x

Ahaha just a quick post to say the rogue pound has gone! It was really bugging me lol back to 11,7 now & hope I get a whoosh after totm :) how did ur class go, how did u feel after?x

Really busy today, just dropped by for a quick honk! Hope every1s having a good wkend! X

Honk from me for today xx

Belated honk for yesterday! x

Honk for today!

Honk x

Honk x

Belated honks for the last 6 days - honk honk honk honk honk honk :giggle:

Back