My 80 Day Challenge

Wow amazing what a great start! :D x

How r u getting on supernova? What an amazing start you had! I'm doing a similar thing for 12weeks (so 84days) just 4 days in atm but 6lb down do far! Love to hear how you get on over your 80 days as motivation as u have a week or so's more experience on me. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was doing fine until yesterday when funny enough I ran out of will power and was feeling extremly grumpy and sorry for myself.. I went off to bed at six o clock and slept for 13 hours. I must have tired out. Anyway I feel great this morning so will hopefully have a good day. The 80 day challenge thing happened when I realised if I started straight away I would still have enough time to change things before my trip and summer, but if I left it it would be too late. Good luck will power woman x
Thanks supernova hopefully the long sleep did u good! I just randomly decided on Saturday lots of things going wrong and I thought at least this is something positive I can take control of. Y I decided to do it a week before easter I'll never know! :)

Hi SuperNova, how are you?

Hope you are well!

I tried the 5:2 and put on weight... So remember the 5 days are NOT 'eat what the hell you want'... They're 'eat sensibly'. I shoulda been more sensible, far, FAR more sensible. :rolleyes:

lol and... i was thinking of doing that or the upday downday diet when i'm at goal & moved up through the steps x

I've looked at all the possible angles and no matter what diet I go on, I can NOT get away with eating my Easter egg without knocking myself out of ketosis lol. Started to look at how many carbs are in things.. I had no idea!! No wonder I've put on so much weight over the years! Not sure what I'll do after Exante... I guess I'll try to keep to lean proteins and veggies as much as possible.

Good luck supernova! On day 19 and finally noticing what a god send ketosis is! I've just got to ignore the cravings. I'm around food like all day and it's not really bothering me especially because I'm only on 600 cals a day!! Definitely couldn't do the 5:2 thing.

Back