Any other new/re starters?

hmaclean

Hey,

I'm new to this forum (have previously checked out website pages to keep me motivated!) and I thought would be good if a few of us could spur each other on?
Im back on Exante TS since stopping last year and now back upto 13st9 ?. Eating was totally out of control before starting and going on
holiday end of June. Have been 100% since starting Thursday and today has been the worst for hunger - lookin forward to that 1st loss on thurs! Let me know if you too have started /restarted this week and we can keep each other going down on those scale :) good luck fellows TSers Helen

Hi Helen, I've attempted two restarts this week but I had a horrible procedure at the doctors on Friday which caused me to vomit for an hour and I ended up in McDonalds and then yesterday I was great until dinner time when my fiancé ordered pizza and I crumbled :mad:

Im back on TS tomorrow 100%, my birthday in exactly one month and I want a stone off for it!

Jess :)

Hey Jess,

Good luck for tomo! Thats defo what makes this diet harder is when my bf is cooking his dinner - I always try and make sure I time my pack for the same time or have a huge cuppa when he's cooking and this does the trick! I have holiday to Thailand at end of June - hence the major panic….will keep you posted on thurs when i do my weigh in…hopefully it'll be a whopper as every time I have started previously it has been. (get past day 3-4 and you will get in the zone!)

Helen

Just decided today to restart so 14st11.4lbs and would like to get to 11st. I am going to struggle hugely today but enough is enough so here goes!

Starting the day with a peppermint and nettle tea while I do the horses the. Hopefully hold out until I get to work to have my breakfast bar.

I normal have dinner around 5:30iah and then clean and tidy up so will probably paint my nails later to get rid of temptation!

How are you doing?

Hey!

Good luck to you!!!! I'm on day 5 of my restart - all going well and nails are looking great!! Plus house is super tidy :) anything to keep busy! I started at 13st9 and want to get to 10st for holiday at end of June.....pressure! Super happy (shouldn't have done it) but weighd this morning at 12st13 which is mentally much better! (Down into the next stone!! Wahoo!)

Had the cheese and bacon scone last night....Blurgh! Couple of mouths and then binned it for lemon and yoghurt bar - funny how some are soooo gross and others Sooo delish!

I'm gona use the sunshine as motivation today - it's only gona get warmer girls - think how we will look in summer clothes if we keep up our hard work - it'll be totally worth it :)

Happy milkshaking!!!!!

Hx

I STILL haven't managed a full day on TS, but today is the day - I can feel it in my bones :D

I've had my first litre of water and a green tea, and I've just made up my first pack of the day (chocolate shake, pretty much the only thing I like!). I've managed to hold out until 11.30am, hopefully I can have the others around 3.30 and 7.30 so that I'm not going to bed starving!

Me I'm starting tomorrow because I'm at work til 7 and my stuff got delivered at home

Allanah - I can't seem to read your full post?! Not sure if it's coz I'm on mobile site - will log on properly tomo :)

Yay go Jess!!! I see from your other thread you made the day! Whop whop :) Im Im bed starving ATM as had dinner pack at 6pm and now can't sleep coz too much spinning round head (moving house at end of month and it's driving me nuts!) defo keep on with the coffees - try skimmed milk? Check out exante website think the TS+ allows 200ml of milk?! Otherwise the water flavourings are a saviour - I had a 'elderflower and white wine' this eve made with fizzy water. Plus I make them into ice lollies as a 'treat' on tough days - sometimes it's enough to keep you going. There are always lots listed on eBay - might be worth checking out?! The beanies flavoured coffees are good too!

Good luck for tomo girls....one more day till weigh in & week 1 done! X

Yep, I made it through yesterday! I woke up with the familiar guilty feeling until I remembered that I didn't eat anything bad yesterday :ignore:

I bought semi skimmed milk this morning (I don't like skimmed because it's too watery!) and I've had a coffee with literally a splash of milk in it. I feel so much better! I'll have another this afternoon and I will try to limit it to two cups a day maximum. I will be ordering the water flavourings with my next batch (after pay day now thanks to a large electricity bill - boohoo!), the raspberry one and the mango ones look nice. Putting them in fizzy water sounds good too, I can pretend it's a nice glass of Fanta :D

Good luck for today everyone xoxo

Scratch that - I just happened to look on the Exante website and water flavourings are down to £2.99 a tub! I also used a 5% code and some of my reward points so I got two tubs and delivery for £6 :D:D:D xoxo

High restarting slowly it never seems to go to plan for me restarted like 100times so taking one day at a time good luck everyone x

Hey girls!

Yay for exante sales! (Altho wen do they not have a sale on?!?) honesty go to £ shop too and get some ice lolly moulds - make up the flavour mix and put them in freezer....I'm having a lolly as we speak, orange flavour and its lush!

Excited for weigh in tomo....hoping for almost a stone off as its 1st week!!! Will keep you posted.....

Start and don't break, make a list of things to do and whenever you get hungry, 1. Drink, 2. Do something off your list!!

40mins exercise day today....not looking fwd to it, but if I'm gona look good on the beach I need to get my butt moving!

enjoy the sun girls x

12st12!! :) 11lb off in 1st week.....if only it was like this every week would be a dream come true! Hope you are all on track x

Wow, 11lbs is amazing! I'd kill for that because it would just tip me over into the 13's but I'm not holding out too much hope that I'll be so lucky in my first week! I weighed myself this morning and I'm 4.2lbs down after two days so I'm really chuffed, going to stay off the scales until Tuesday morning though xo

Hey!! I'm starting Exante TS tomorrow when my packs arrive :) I tried once before (years ago) but failed miserably!! Now I'm older, wiser and know more about low carb / ketosis - I feel like I can give it another go!

First step - getting back on this forum as it helped me lose all my weight a few years back.

Starting at 13.4 and hoping to drop as much as possible before 6th June as I have weddings and festivals that month that I wanna look better for :)

PS! All these first week losses are so inspiring!!! <3

Good luck Queen Bizzle! Keep checking in here, I love seeing everyone's updates xo

Back