new to exante :)

jessms89

Hello I am new here and to exante my first order is yet too arrive but my sister in law is doing it and gave me a few things to try and I really liked them, my starting weight is I think 17ts 3lbs my ideal weight is 11st quite excited about starting any tips would be very welcome xxx

Hi!

my starting weight is the same as yours. I'm on day 4 and managing ok...it's tough but really doable!!

Im liking most of the packs, bars, meals etc....good luck and keep posting it really helps x

His thank you :) I cannot wait to get my pack delivered I have 3 on the way and bought some off the Facebook page from a nice lady so lots of variety :) I am super worried it won't work I need to kick start my way of thinking about food and obviously lose weight xx

Hi Jessand Boo, Im starting tomorrow too, think Im about 17 st 4 and would like to get to 10 stone.

Good luck Huns, we can do this!

x

Hi all
I'm started exante tomorrow never tried this brand before so I'm a little apprehensive...anyways would like to wish u all good luck and stay with it :)

Welcome all new starters :) I'm on week 3 and really happy. On target to lose a stone by the end of the month, probably more! It's my best decision this year so far :) x

Good luck everyone :) I have cut my bar up and put in the fridge going to nibble through the morning starting after I am back from dropping kids off to school :) double chocolate bar for breakfast a banana shake for lunch and burger mix for tea anyone had half a ltr of water so far think that will be my hardest challenge x

I had a choc shake this am and the peanut butter bar for lunch...that was gorgeous! Not sure what to do for dinner...red bean chilli or soup I think. All I am missing today is milk in my coffee! I must have had about 1.5 litres of water today so on track there.

Good luck all!

xx

I whizz up a teaspoon or two of milkshake in to water and use that in my coffee :) you can then have the rest of the shake later :) x

Day 2!

I had a banana shake for breakfast spaghetti carbinara for lunch and going to have red bean chilli for dinner had an egg earlier cos was really hungry and felt funny not sure on how much water I have had today but I know it's over 2ltr hope everyone has had a good day x

I love the carbonara :) added loads of garlic to it as that's how o like the real thing :) x

Hello from one Jess to another! :D

Good luck for another 100% day xo

Hey :) day 3 and it was alot easier than yesterday no headache yay i had a choc shake mid morning and a pranut bar for lumch and turkey dinner for dinner lol had 2 boiled eggs earlier too keep me going as i dont eat dinner till late :) hope everyone is having a good day? Hi jess :) x

How was the turkey dinner? I think that's the one thing o didn't get in the bumper pack? Weird x

I got it cos my sister in law said was yummy and it really was i had with some brocoli it kind of looks horrid but it tastes really nice wanted to munch tonight so used half of the blueberry and raspberry pancake mix they were not nice and some of the exante choc balls so i had more than i should of but exante food so hppefully not too much damage done x

Same as loads of the packs haha. Not much to look at but taste amazing!! Xx

My husband wants to go out for chinese tonight uh i dont know what to do i dont want to cave but dont want to be left out lol i plan to have strawberry shake, a soup (cannot remember the name) and chilli for tea with brocoli well lets hope i can manage to resust chinese silly husband x

A dilemma Jess, I have told my hubby I am not eating out! I do love a chinese but I wouldnt know what was low carb in a chinese if anything! Im sure someone else will though.
Take care..x

Hello all,

I am also on my day 4 on exante TS, I'm so proud that I have remained 100% so far. I'm feeling much better today than day 2 and 3 though it's TOTM. I am just under 12st and need to get to 8st bracket before my holidays in September. I hope it's doable.

Good luck to you all. You'll are doing great. And it's a great support on this thread. Keep going girls.

Kary

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back