Diet Bars

MattyG

So, when I put my order in for the 6-week pack, I was only allowed to choose 26 bars in total - which sucks because I would have preferred to have 1 a day for the duration.

Can anybody tell me if this is because the diet is limiting you to the bars or because Exante are limiting the bars? They are so much easier to use than having to prepare the other packs!

i'm not sure, i remember the advice on cd used to be only one bar a day for the few weeks til you're well into ketosis cos they were slightly higher in carbs, but i think I read recently 3 bars a day is ok on exante. i can't buy them bcos i end up eating an extra one or two a day cos they're so easy & nice lol x

They really are arent they!

Might just be the fact that they cost a bit more, so less in the pack means it's cheaper?

I try to make sure I only have one per day, and some days I don't have one, adding a meal pack instead. Seems to work ok, but I know the shakes aren't nearly as satisfying.

Ah yes - must be the cost thing. I only do 1 a day because its convenient in work. The shakes in contrast always make me feel a little sickly.

Back