9st 7lb PHOTO :)

lottie_2015

oh it won't let me do it! i click the tree & choose the pic then press upload file but nothing happens... is it cos i'm on my phone?

ah, photobucketed it x

i havent got any before pics cos i refused to have my pic taken! think theres a couple on my photobucket from when i was preg. Baby is 6 months old now, have still got the mum tum & seriously need to tone up but waist is small again so getting there. I tried on size 10 jeans today & they were a perfect fit, weird cos i still look massive to me. Gonna aim for 8st7 i think instead of 9 cos of the glycogen stuff x

You look fab! Well done! :) x

thanks, i dont feel it tbh! thats my most recent one, i think i could get away with another stone tbf.

You look amazing!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Yay a photo well done xx

Lottie you are tiny Hun. Maybe concentrate on toning rather than weight loss? Will make all the difference x

Wonderful photos! Congratulations :)

Well done!! You are looking so great :) So inspirational! I get how you feel about not taking 'before' pictures so I have forced myself to take some now!

lol I wish i had now cos i've lost the weight so quick i dont feel any different! but i didnt let anyone take any of me while i was preg or after x

You look fab! Your photos are motivating even more to start the exante diet

Wowie you look amazing :D great figure. I wanna be as tiny as you :) thanks for being this weeks motivation :D xx

You have 6 month old baby?!! You look great! Amazing result in that time! You've just spurred me on - I'm only on day 4!

Back