I'm back to finish what I started

Sparkley

Silver Member
Hi all, after losing 8 stones on Exante since July 2013, then regaining 3 stones since October 2014 I am back to try and sort this mess out! I had been trying Harcombe Diet for the last four weeks but got nowhere - the losses are incredibly slow and very easy to regain so difficult to stay focussed and determined. I am starting back on TS today as going on holiday in 7 weeks time and can't fit in any of my holiday clothes from last year. I am hoping I may be able to lose 2 stones in 7 weeks. Sounds over ambitious I know, but I have done it before. If I can get back to where I was last June using TS I might try and mix it with a bit of Harcombe as did enjoy the food and eating low carb seems to be good for me. Just want to get back to where I was instead of playing around and steadily climbing back up. Here's to day 1!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck Sparkley! You have done it before (incredibly well I must say... 8st.. Well done!!!!!) so you know it's very doable. I start tomorrow so I'm in the same boat. Xx

Good luck on your restart, Sparkley ;)

Thanks ladies, much appreciated. Have the advantage today of feeling bloated and uncomfortable after far too much carb yesterday - makes it easier to stick to when you're feeling rubbish because of the rubbish you've eaten! Good luck for tomorrow Spolly. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck! Am lurking here as I'm on and off Exante and don't want to distract you from your task!

Back