Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tuesday Weighers?

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Suze012's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd October, 2011
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    18
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 09/05/2013
    Start Weight: 16st11.6lb
    Current Weight: 16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.2
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 29.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st10.4lb
    % Lost 3.48%

    Tuesday Weighers?

    Finished my first week and have lost 10lbs, quite happy with it, well mainly for sticking with it for the week! Anyone else weigh in today? X

    Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    GiddyCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th March, 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze012 View Post
    Finished my first week and have lost 10lbs, quite happy with it, well mainly for sticking with it for the week! Anyone else weigh in today? X Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Congratulations that's fantastic.
    I'm a Tuesday weigh in girl lol
    I lost 1lb this week it's week 6 and in total have lost 16.5lbs.
    I'm a little disappointed this week because iv mainly don't TS and not cheated I can't even blame TTOTM :-(

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Suze012's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd October, 2011
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    18
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 09/05/2013
    Start Weight: 16st11.6lb
    Current Weight: 16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.2
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 29.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st10.4lb
    % Lost 3.48%
    Its still a step in the right direction, you may be retaining fluid, so may get a great loss next. 16.5lbs is great, well done

    Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    GiddyCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th March, 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze012 View Post
    Its still a step in the right direction, you may be retaining fluid, so may get a great loss next. 16.5lbs is great, well done Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Hope your right x

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Suze012's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd October, 2011
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    18
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 09/05/2013
    Start Weight: 16st11.6lb
    Current Weight: 16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.2
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 29.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st10.4lb
    % Lost 3.48%
    Week 2 weigh in and lost 4.4lbs

    Total 14.6lbs

    Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

  6. #6
    Likes to post
    GiddyCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th March, 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze012 View Post
    Week 2 weigh in and lost 4.4lbs Total 14.6lbs Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

    Fantastic bet your really pleased? :-)

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Suze012's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd October, 2011
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    18
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 09/05/2013
    Start Weight: 16st11.6lb
    Current Weight: 16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.2
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 29.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st10.4lb
    % Lost 3.48%
    Yeah I am, thank you. Dont expect any loss as have 2 nights out, I will make sensible choices, but will be drinking on one of them so have to carb up so it wont be dangerous. Will defo be out of ketosis.
    How did u get on? X

    Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    GiddyCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th March, 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze012 View Post
    Yeah I am, thank you. Dont expect any loss as have 2 nights out, I will make sensible choices, but will be drinking on one of them so have to carb up so it wont be dangerous. Will defo be out of ketosis. How did u get on? X Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
    My weigh in is Thursday this is my first week on SW after 6 weeks on Exante. Iv been told to expect a gain after stopping the shakes and eating real food. Just hoping it's not too much :-(

    I was a Tuesday weigher when I did Exante but now I'm a Thursday girl lol

  9. #9
    Likes to post
    Suze012's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd October, 2011
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    18
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 09/05/2013
    Start Weight: 16st11.6lb
    Current Weight: 16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.2
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 29.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st10.4lb
    % Lost 3.48%
    Ohh back on real food eh? How you finding it now. Im eventually going to join ww again. Tried sw and its not for me, im a rubbish cook lol

    Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

  10. #10
    Likes to post
    GiddyCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th March, 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze012 View Post
    Ohh back on real food eh? How you finding it now. Im eventually going to join ww again. Tried sw and its not for me, im a rubbish cook lol Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
    To be honest I'm really enjoying it not much in the line of cooking yet mostly salads.
    Just so nice to be chewing good lol





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.