Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Total solution week 12

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Total solution week 12

    Hi everyone!! I have a couple of questions if anyone could help please!!! I have been on exante's total solution now for 11 weeks and 3 days.... My plan was to be on total solution until I'd done 12 weeks and then go on to working solution. BUT now I'm nearly at the end of 12 weeks I don't feel ready to introduce food. I know I should have already introduced some food every four weeks but I feel like I am a food addict and cannot be trusted to have even a small amount!!!! Anyway my question is... Has anyone been on total solution for longer then 12 weeks.. And if so how long and were there any side effects?? Other than the usual!! Also does anyone mix their shakes in advance? I'm starting a new job tomorrow and previously have been able to pop home at 2pm for my shake but this is no longer possible!! I'm hoping someone can help.... I haven't really posted much but it read the threads every day which keeps me motivated!!! ???

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    bob123's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th June, 2014
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: Monday 9th June 2014
    Start Weight: 15st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: When I get there, hopefully early next year :-)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.7
    Current BMI: 30.3
    Goal BMI: 24.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st9.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st4.5lb
    % Lost 23.73%
    Cor 12 weeks, that's amazing well done!! I've been doing it about the same amount of time but I have had days off every couple of weeks or so, have you been 100%? My advice I suppose would be if you feel fine then go for it, I think you only add in 200 cal or so anyway for aamw, but I've never done it so not entirely sure.

    Re the mixing in advance, I think they advise against that - could you not take a shaker bottle into work with you? I assume you have water available? If not, take a bottle if that in too? Or try a bar for lunch?

    Hope that's helps in a roundabout way!! :-)
    WK Weight Loss Goals Target /
    Achieved Date
    15st 7lb - into the 14s 12/06
    1 14st 10lb -11lb under 14st 7lb 21/06
    2 14st 4.5lb -5.5lb under 200lb 27/06
    3 14st 2lb -2.5lb into the 13s 08/07
    4 13st 13.25lb -2.75lb under 13st 7lb 25/07
    5 13st 10.25lb -3lb into the 12s
    06/08
    6 13st 12lb +1.75lb under 12st 7lb
    25/08
    7 13st 3.75lb -8.25lb into the 11s
    10/09
    8 13st 0.5lb -3.25lb to 11st 9lb
    (overweight bmi)
    20/10
    9 12st 10.25lb -4.25lb under 11st 7lb 27/10
    10 12st 11.5lb +1.25lb into the 10s 10/11
    11 12st 6.5lb -5lb under 10st 7lb 24/11
    12 12st 6.75lb +0.25lb into the 9s 08/12
    13 12st 1.75lb -5lb to 9st 10lb
    (healthy bmi)
    22/12
    14 11st 11lb -4.75lb to 9st 7lb (goal) 31/12
    15 11st 11.5lb +0.5lb MAINTAIN 2015 & Beyond!




  3. #3
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi bob123! Thanks for your reply!! Yep I've been 100% which I can't believe myself... Never been this good on a diet before!!! I think I'm gonna carry on... Even though everyone around me is saying I must start eating soon... My hair.. Nails and skin have never looked better so it can't be too bad!! I ended up taking my hand mixer with me to work lol!! I have a shaker but for some reason it still comes out lumpy when I do it with that.... And I might also order some bars... Have been only having the shakes so far but having a bar would be so much easier!! Other half is currently eating a kebab in the kitchen so I'm on here trying to stay motivated!!!!

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    bob123's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th June, 2014
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: Monday 9th June 2014
    Start Weight: 15st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: When I get there, hopefully early next year :-)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.7
    Current BMI: 30.3
    Goal BMI: 24.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st9.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st4.5lb
    % Lost 23.73%
    I've never felt better either - my reasoning to people who say it's not healthy is that you'd never get 100% rda vits and mins from a diet of junk food but you do on this :-)

    Forum is a great way of passing time when oh's are eating something yummy!!

    You should start a diary, people would be so inspired to hear from someone who's done it for so long!! Well done you! Are you far from goal now?
    WK Weight Loss Goals Target /
    Achieved Date
    15st 7lb - into the 14s 12/06
    1 14st 10lb -11lb under 14st 7lb 21/06
    2 14st 4.5lb -5.5lb under 200lb 27/06
    3 14st 2lb -2.5lb into the 13s 08/07
    4 13st 13.25lb -2.75lb under 13st 7lb 25/07
    5 13st 10.25lb -3lb into the 12s
    06/08
    6 13st 12lb +1.75lb under 12st 7lb
    25/08
    7 13st 3.75lb -8.25lb into the 11s
    10/09
    8 13st 0.5lb -3.25lb to 11st 9lb
    (overweight bmi)
    20/10
    9 12st 10.25lb -4.25lb under 11st 7lb 27/10
    10 12st 11.5lb +1.25lb into the 10s 10/11
    11 12st 6.5lb -5lb under 10st 7lb 24/11
    12 12st 6.75lb +0.25lb into the 9s 08/12
    13 12st 1.75lb -5lb to 9st 10lb
    (healthy bmi)
    22/12
    14 11st 11lb -4.75lb to 9st 7lb (goal) 31/12
    15 11st 11.5lb +0.5lb MAINTAIN 2015 & Beyond!




  5. #5
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm hoping to start a diary soon.... Once I get the time! I'm working two jobs at the moment so as soon as I have some spare time I will!! I started at nearly 16 stone!!! First time I've written that down!! Lol!! I'm now at 11 stone...... 4 stone 9lb gone!!! I haven't been this weight since I was 18 before the three kids!!! I absolutely love this diet and recommend it to everyone!!! Ha ha!! Never had so much energy... My goal is ten stone and to take my kids swimming for the first time ever!! I am getting increasingly worried about introducing food.... My diet before consisted of kebabs and fat coke so not great..... I think along the way I just forgot to look after myself. Life evolves around kids... Work.... How much have you lost so far? Are you far from goal??

  6. #6
    Forum Master
    Miss Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March, 2011
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    68
    Diet: TFR
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 01/01/2014
    Start Weight: 16st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st11lb
    Goal Weight: 12st4lb
    Goal Date: 1st Dec 14


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.2
    Current BMI: 28.9
    Goal BMI: 27.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st2lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 24.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylou82 View Post
    I'm hoping to start a diary soon.... Once I get the time! I'm working two jobs at the moment so as soon as I have some spare time I will!! I started at nearly 16 stone!!! First time I've written that down!! Lol!! I'm now at 11 stone...... 4 stone 9lb gone!!! I haven't been this weight since I was 18 before the three kids!!! I absolutely love this diet and recommend it to everyone!!! Ha ha!! Never had so much energy... My goal is ten stone and to take my kids swimming for the first time ever!! I am getting increasingly worried about introducing food.... My diet before consisted of kebabs and fat coke so not great..... I think along the way I just forgot to look after myself. Life evolves around kids... Work.... How much have you lost so far? Are you far from goal??

    Hi lucylou,

    I have done it in phases. For phase 1
    I did it for 17 weeks straight and was fine on it.

    Phase 2, i came off the diet for summer because i wanted to see if i could learn some new and good eating habits. My aim was to try and stabilise my weight. It was ok for the first 2 months then it went a bit wobbly. I recognise that now though and also where i went right and where i went wrong. So i think i learned a lot in this time.

    I am now on phase 3 and back to TFR 100% to complete my journey.

    So yes i think its ok for you to keep going. You sound like you dont have much more to lose now anyway, you have done so well






  7. #7
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi miss Mac! Thanks for the advice... Think I'm going to stick with it.... Then try and introduce some food once I'm nearer to goal! I'm so worried about wobbling... Knowing that everyone expects me to put it all back on is making me more determined!! I have a new job that involves a lot more moving around so hopefully it won't take too long!!! I'm really rubbish at drinking water so maybe I'll up that a bit and get to goal!!!

  8. #8
    Forum Master
    Miss Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March, 2011
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    68
    Diet: TFR
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 01/01/2014
    Start Weight: 16st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st11lb
    Goal Weight: 12st4lb
    Goal Date: 1st Dec 14


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.2
    Current BMI: 28.9
    Goal BMI: 27.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st2lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 24.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylou82 View Post
    Hi miss Mac! Thanks for the advice... Think I'm going to stick with it.... Then try and introduce some food once I'm nearer to goal! I'm so worried about wobbling... Knowing that everyone expects me to put it all back on is making me more determined!! I have a new job that involves a lot more moving around so hopefully it won't take too long!!! I'm really rubbish at drinking water so maybe I'll up that a bit and get to goal!!!
    Im so bad with water too!!
    I drink plenty, just not water!!

    Making long term food choices is difficult and falling off and restarting is also difficult so if you have nothing planned and can do tfr until goal then go for it

    Good luck with your new job x






  9. #9
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mac View Post
    Im so bad with water too!! I drink plenty, just not water!! Making long term food choices is difficult and falling off and restarting is also difficult so if you have nothing planned and can do tfr until goal then go for it Good luck with your new job x
    Thanks miss Mac!! New job is exhausting but hopefully I'll get used to it soon!! I drink lots of coke zero but it doesn't seen to effect my weight loss!! I think I'm going to stay on ts until I reach goal and then the hard work really starts trying to maintain.....

  10. #10
    Forum Master
    Miss Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March, 2011
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    68
    Diet: TFR
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 01/01/2014
    Start Weight: 16st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st11lb
    Goal Weight: 12st4lb
    Goal Date: 1st Dec 14


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.2
    Current BMI: 28.9
    Goal BMI: 27.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st2lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 24.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylou82 View Post
    Thanks miss Mac!! New job is exhausting but hopefully I'll get used to it soon!! I drink lots of coke zero but it doesn't seen to effect my weight loss!! I think I'm going to stay on ts until I reach goal and then the hard work really starts trying to maintain.....
    Youre right there!!
    Who would think the 'easy' part is to lose weight lol
    Maintenance is definitely very hard to get right!!






  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Phoenix87's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th September, 2014
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    1
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 09/09/2014
    Start Weight: 17st10lb
    Current Weight: 16st7lb
    Goal Weight: 10st8lb
    Goal Date: April 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.8
    Current BMI: 36.2
    Goal BMI: 23.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st13lb
    % Lost 6.85%
    Well done on your achievement so far! I am a long way off getting to this point, but I am trying to look ahead by reading posts and prepare in my head. I am all or nothing and have found previously I have gone off the rails when I have introduced food. Let us know how you get on


    Goal = 4 Weeks 100%. So far = 3 Weeks - 17 lbs

  12. #12
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix87 View Post
    Well done on your achievement so far! I am a long way off getting to this point, but I am trying to look ahead by reading posts and prepare in my head. I am all or nothing and have found previously I have gone off the rails when I have introduced food. Let us know how you get on
    Hi phoenix87
    Still on TS!! Good luck on your journey! I did have an extra shake the other night... Oops!! Felt like I really needed it as been working loads... I've stayed the same the last week but hopefully I'll get a big loss next week!! I have a party in November that I really want to be at goal for so hopefully I'll get there! When did you start exante?!!





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.