Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: New to vlcd Exante day 3!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%

    New to vlcd Exante day 3!

    Hello everyone
    So today is day 3 of my exante diet and going pretty well so far considering I normally give up pretty quickly! Anyone else started Exante or any other vlcd? I'm hoping to lose 3stone on exante and then maybe another 2 slowly healthy eating after that *fingers crossed*

  2. #2
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    4th November, 2014
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 03/11/2014
    Start Weight: 12st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 23.3
    Hi Charlotte-Louise!

    I've never heard of Exante - what is it?
    03/11/2014 - 12st 12lbs
    10/11/2014 - 12st 3lbs

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Hey Charlotte-Louise,

    Thought I would check in with you here as I replied to you on another post! I am on day 4 and thought a weight loss buddy may be helpful? Spur each other along?

    Charlie x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    Hi Charl27,
    I just replied on other post.. only joined this site today keep losing the posts lol!
    And yeah a weight loss buddy would be great

    Hi chocolate covered elle,
    Exante is a vlcd a bit like Cambridge diet I believe

    X

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Haha I will reply to everything in the one thread then and so keep it more straightforward.

    I'm the hungriest I have been so far today. Not enjoying the shakes really, I make a third up and add it to a coffee, that is the only way I can stomach it so far! The bars are okay, I'm just trying to get past the powdery taste :/

    The meals are probably my favourites. I add a bit of black pepper and stuff to them and they aren't too bad

    x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    I have only tried the spag bol and I wasn't to much of a fan but that was on my first day maybe taste better next time I try it.
    I had the lemon bar delivered today and it was so nice im defo gonna order some more (I might do that now as they have a pick n mix offer on)
    Have you weighed your self yet? I wasn't going to untill my weigh in day but I was in boots today and couldn't resist! 4lb off and only on day 3 so im pretty pleased with that!

    have you tried any of the drink mixes yet?
    x

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-Louise View Post
    I have only tried the spag bol and I wasn't to much of a fan but that was on my first day maybe taste better next time I try it.
    I had the lemon bar delivered today and it was so nice im defo gonna order some more (I might do that now as they have a pick n mix offer on)
    Have you weighed your self yet? I wasn't going to untill my weigh in day but I was in boots today and couldn't resist! 4lb off and only on day 3 so im pretty pleased with that!

    have you tried any of the drink mixes yet?
    x
    I quite liked the spag Bol haha! I let it get really thick and added some cayenne pepper, black pepper and chilli powder into it and it was pretty good funny how everyone's tastes are different!

    Ooh I haven't tried the lemon bar! Might have to get some!

    I didn't want to weigh myself but I couldn't resist, weighed in today and it says 8lb!! I feel like that is too good to be true! Congratulations on your loss!

    I haven't tried any mixes, I've heard varied reviews so I'm not sure! Already getting a bit sick of water though! X
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    Wow 8lb already thats amazing! I bet thats enough to keep you motivated till next week!

    I had the peach mix delivered today think I made it abit to watery but still a nice change from water and with the amount your supposed to drink im glad to have a change!

    I also tried the maple syrup pancakes today and even though there a little dry made a nice change from shakes and bars. Think im gonna try as many products as I can to find what I like to make it easier
    Good luck with tomorrow!
    X

  9. #9
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-Louise View Post
    Wow 8lb already thats amazing! I bet thats enough to keep you motivated till next week!

    I had the peach mix delivered today think I made it abit to watery but still a nice change from water and with the amount your supposed to drink im glad to have a change!

    I also tried the maple syrup pancakes today and even though there a little dry made a nice change from shakes and bars. Think im gonna try as many products as I can to find what I like to make it easier
    Good luck with tomorrow!
    X
    Yeah I'm really pleased, obviously I know it will slow down after the first week but it is a good boost!

    I'm definitely going to have to look into the drink mixes as water is already getting a tad boring!

    Oooh thats good about the pancakes, I have been waiting to try them! So far I have mainly been eating a shake (split into 3 and added to coffee) and half a bar through the day at work and then in the evenings having a ready meal and then the 2nd half of my bar later in the evening. I have found that is working quite well Might have the pancakes tomorrow as a saturday morning 'treat' haha!

    I had the Red Bean Chilli last night and to be honest it was pretty nice, made it quite thick with some added cayenne pepper and chilli powder, was really nice!

    Let me know if you try any of the other things, it's good to know, I'm trying to try lots of things too so we can feedback to each other haha!

    I'm still waiting for the 'rough' feeling from ketosis to come, but I haven't had it yet so it is a bit weird.

    x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charl27 View Post
    Yeah I'm really pleased, obviously I know it will slow down after the first week but it is a good boost!

    I'm definitely going to have to look into the drink mixes as water is already getting a tad boring!

    Oooh thats good about the pancakes, I have been waiting to try them! So far I have mainly been eating a shake (split into 3 and added to coffee) and half a bar through the day at work and then in the evenings having a ready meal and then the 2nd half of my bar later in the evening. I have found that is working quite well Might have the pancakes tomorrow as a saturday morning 'treat' haha!

    I had the Red Bean Chilli last night and to be honest it was pretty nice, made it quite thick with some added cayenne pepper and chilli powder, was really nice!

    Let me know if you try any of the other things, it's good to know, I'm trying to try lots of things too so we can feedback to each other haha!

    I'm still waiting for the 'rough' feeling from ketosis to come, but I haven't had it yet so it is a bit weird.

    x

    I think the best thing for these kind of diets is find what works best for you, I havent tried splitting anything yet.
    I have the red bean chilli in my pack so might give that ago today!
    Think im also gonna buy some sparkling water to mix with the peach flavouring to make a fizzy drink.

    I have no idea if ketosis has kicked in yet because I feel fine if it hasn't I hope it does soon lol!

    I did have a can of coke zero last night which was quite nice even though your allowed I don't want to get into the habit of drinking it

  11. #11
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-Louise View Post
    I think the best thing for these kind of diets is find what works best for you, I havent tried splitting anything yet.
    I have the red bean chilli in my pack so might give that ago today!
    Think im also gonna buy some sparkling water to mix with the peach flavouring to make a fizzy drink.

    I have no idea if ketosis has kicked in yet because I feel fine if it hasn't I hope it does soon lol!

    I did have a can of coke zero last night which was quite nice even though your allowed I don't want to get into the habit of drinking it
    Ahh at least I am not the only one waiting for some side effects to kick in!

    Yeah I agree, it's all about making it work for you so that you can stick to it. Like, I know that my problems with eating are especially bad in the evening so I make sure I have a meal and half a bar to make myself feel like I am still having something sweet. I don't really like the shakes so I prefer having them with coffee to take away the taste!!

    Let me know how the peach drinks mix tastes with fizzy water

    I had a sneaky can of coke zero last night too, was lovely but as you say, I don't want to do that too much!

    Good luck today x x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    I was thinking about ordering some of those keto stix online to see whether I'm in ketosis or not but I suppose by the time I receive them I'll probably be in it anyway!

    The shakes I've been drinking are the banana and strawberry ones and there not to bad haven't tried the other flavours yet even though I have quite a mix in my pack, some of the others don't seem to have good reviews.

    Yeah I will let you know how the flavoured sparkling water turns out. I'll be keeping the coke zero for treats I think because I know once I start drinking it all the time I wont stop lol.
    I don't drink coffee either and that's a shame because the ones advertised on Exantes website sound nice!

    Well this is day 4 for me and so far so good I'm surprised how easy its been so far!! When I first decided to do this I though how the hell am I meant to manage on a few shakes but I think its been easier than any other diet I've tried with better results too!

    Good luck with today!! X
    I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

    I may not be there yet, but im closer than I was yesterday.

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Hey,

    How is it going? Week one nearly done. I am weighing in after work and that will be my official weeks weight loss figure Fingers crossed it is good!

    I still don't know if I am in Ketosis as I haven't experienced any side effects at all :/

    I had the chocolate mint shake the other day, blended it with water and ice and it was lovely! Tasted just like mint choc chip ice cream! I ordered some more bits and bobs from Exante last night as I think I have quickly found favourites and I am going to struggle when it gets to a point that I have run out of my favourites and only have the ones I don't like as much left. Ordered the shaker aswell so I don't have to have lumpy shakes anymore!

    Hope it is going okay for you! x x x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Charlotte-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 14st10lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.6
    Current BMI: 35.4
    Goal BMI: 30


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 10.82%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charl27 View Post
    Hey,

    How is it going? Week one nearly done. I am weighing in after work and that will be my official weeks weight loss figure Fingers crossed it is good!

    I still don't know if I am in Ketosis as I haven't experienced any side effects at all :/

    I had the chocolate mint shake the other day, blended it with water and ice and it was lovely! Tasted just like mint choc chip ice cream! I ordered some more bits and bobs from Exante last night as I think I have quickly found favourites and I am going to struggle when it gets to a point that I have run out of my favourites and only have the ones I don't like as much left. Ordered the shaker aswell so I don't have to have lumpy shakes anymore!

    Hope it is going okay for you! x x x
    Hey,
    it's all going very well so far im pretty sure im in ketosis because im not hungry at all but still no side effects.
    Good luck with your weigh in later let me know how you get on, I weigh in tomorrow im abit neverous haven't looked at the scales im scared to lol.

    I put most my milkshakes in blender with ice and there really nice! Yesterday I tried to make biscuits out of the porridge mix fount a recipe for it on exante forum but they tasted vile lol so binned them!

    I have ordered a few more bits got the breakfast eggs and sausage mix to try im abit apprehensive but worth a try! I've also seen on their website new gooey chocolate pudding but they only sell in packs of 10 just trying to try everything so I don't get bored lol. haven't tried choc mint yet but I have one in my pack.

    Hope its all going well X
    I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

    I may not be there yet, but im closer than I was yesterday.

  15. #15
    Likes to post
    Charl27's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th June, 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    14
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 3rd Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 17st0lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Date: Whenever I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.2
    Current BMI: 32.2
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st0lb
    % Lost 10.92%
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-Louise View Post
    Hey,
    it's all going very well so far im pretty sure im in ketosis because im not hungry at all but still no side effects.
    Good luck with your weigh in later let me know how you get on, I weigh in tomorrow im abit neverous haven't looked at the scales im scared to lol.

    I put most my milkshakes in blender with ice and there really nice! Yesterday I tried to make biscuits out of the porridge mix fount a recipe for it on exante forum but they tasted vile lol so binned them!

    I have ordered a few more bits got the breakfast eggs and sausage mix to try im abit apprehensive but worth a try! I've also seen on their website new gooey chocolate pudding but they only sell in packs of 10 just trying to try everything so I don't get bored lol. haven't tried choc mint yet but I have one in my pack.

    Hope its all going well X
    Yeah I think that is the nack, try everything to stop boredom! Yeah I saw the gooey chocolate pudding, not sure what to think. I have ordered some of the choco balls so I hope they are nice

    Due to having my shakes when I am at work, I haven't had the chance to blend them. I did yesterday though and it was lovely. I have found that I hate the double chocolate bars. They make me feel ill! I love the porridge though! I could eat that every day! I've had the sausage mix, they are odd, but edible! Haha!

    Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow, I will let you know how mine goes when I weigh in!

    x x
    I'm a long way from goal but when I am at target I won't remember the struggles, I will be too busy shopping

    Weigh In Day - Monday Morning before Work.

    I've changed to Exante but my diary is in WW. I'd love your support. Lets all help each other
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...s-lets-do.html


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.