Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Depression Support Thread... ?

  1. #61
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWilsoncroft View Post

    It's nice to speak to someone who understands. I m quite miserable at work then fine as soon as I leave lol. I get on with most people there but some of them are so ignorant and that annoys me.
    At the moment my biggest problem is the tiredness, even talking to my doctor he's not given me any ideas of what I can do to help it. I'm sat here now thinking how much I'd love to go to bed right now but it's only 5pm.

    I'm here for you Hun if you need a friend xx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    I have a wall that I put up .. And those that don't know me think I'm confident .. But I don't have the confidence that comes across .... I worry about everything I do abd what people are thinking about me .. I see all the young ones going out abd meeting fur lunch etc .. Abd I get jealous .. They are other groups that meet .. But I don't seem to belong to a group ... I go to work and seem to get on with people but don't have a sense of belonging with anyone :-(

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  2. #62
    Likes to post
    AndreaEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December, 2012
    Location
    Saucon Valley, PA
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    13
    Diet: my own
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: December 26, 2012
    Start Weight: 161lb
    Current Weight: 160lb
    Goal Weight: 145lb
    Goal Date: June 1, 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 23.8
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 21.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1lb
    Weight to Lose: 15lb
    % Lost 0.62%
    Exercise actually really helps, is that a part if what you do? A head-clearing walk can be very meditative and helpful.

  3. #63
    Im always here!

    SlimmingKitchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    309
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 18th Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 9st11.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st3lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.1
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 22.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 6.18%
    Quote Originally Posted by linski24 View Post

    I have a wall that I put up .. And those that don't know me think I'm confident .. But I don't have the confidence that comes across .... I worry about everything I do abd what people are thinking about me .. I see all the young ones going out abd meeting fur lunch etc .. Abd I get jealous .. They are other groups that meet .. But I don't seem to belong to a group ... I go to work and seem to get on with people but don't have a sense of belonging with anyone :-(

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    I know exactly how you feel Hun. I may come across as quite confident to some but I am really nervous and shy around a lot of people.
    I just noticed you only live in Burton too, I'm in derby so its not far at all. We deffo should think about maybe trying to help each other out and see if we can over come this together.
    It's hard explaining to people how you feel etc who do not suffer with depression and anxiety.

    Also the last few days I've suffered with really hot sweats at night. Woke up dripping in it and my skin feels soaked. My hubby has looked it up and he said its down to being worn out and when your anxiety is bad so he wants me to go to the doctors as my dosage nay need altering.

    Has anyone else ever had this problem?
    Ps don't forget to think about what I said about helping each other Hun. It would be great to meet someone on the same wave length xxx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Here is my weight loss & food diary. Would love to see you there

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...g-kitchen.html

  4. #64
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    I don't know the answer to that one ..!!


    My poor family and friends suffer my depression really ... Not my work colleagues x
    What do you do for work ..??
    I'm an a/e nurse .. It's been busy so no time wallow anyway ...
    Yes we could meet for coffee etc :-)

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  5. #65
    Im always here!

    SlimmingKitchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    309
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 18th Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 9st11.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st3lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.1
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 22.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 6.18%
    I work in business travel booking hotels for business clients.
    Do you enjoy your job? I imagine your days go quick being busy a lot of the time.

    Im back on the diet now, doing Slimming World and get weighed tonight, last night i went to Aqua Fit too so feeling alot more refreshed now.

    Well feel free to message me if you ever fancy meeting up sometime. xxx

  6. #66
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWilsoncroft View Post
    I work in business travel booking hotels for business clients.
    Do you enjoy your job? I imagine your days go quick being busy a lot of the time.

    Im back on the diet now, doing Slimming World and get weighed tonight, last night i went to Aqua Fit too so feeling alot more refreshed now.

    Well feel free to message me if you ever fancy meeting up sometime. xxx
    I work 3 days a week. I have been nursing for 23 years and I love being a nurse ... However the politics stinks and it's that that makes most of us hate it ...
    The shifts do go very quickly as we have been hurrendously and stressfully busy .!
    I have three children 13, 10 and 9.
    I'm not feeling too bad today so far .. But can feel myself getting worked up about going to work .. Going to do jillian michaels shred in a min. Weight loss is a big thing with me ... I hate myself and feel that if I was slimmer and prettier that people will accept me more .. I'm trying hard to get out of that way of thinking .!! I only have half to one stone to lose .!
    Xx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  7. #67
    Im always here!

    SlimmingKitchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    309
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 18th Nov 2014
    Start Weight: 9st11.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st3lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.1
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 22.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st8.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7lb
    % Lost 6.18%
    Enjoy the shred Hun. It will help you feel better I'm sure.
    I'm exhausted today so already tucked up in bed x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Here is my weight loss & food diary. Would love to see you there

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...g-kitchen.html

  8. #68
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    20th December, 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    3
    Depression insomnia anxiety agoraphobia u name it I've probs got it :-(

  9. #69
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by emmag3662 View Post
    Depression insomnia anxiety agoraphobia u name it I've probs got it :-(
    Morning x hope you're sleeping now x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  10. #70
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    20th December, 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    3
    I've just woke up lol didn't get to sleep until half 7 depression sucks but ya gotta keep fightin x

  11. #71
    Likes to post
    need 2 diet's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    16
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 03.06.2013
    Start Weight: 14st13.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 34.9
    Current BMI: 32.6
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st5lb
    % Lost 6.44%
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWilsoncroft View Post
    I know exactly how you feel Hun. I may come across as quite confident to some but I am really nervous and shy around a lot of people.
    I just noticed you only live in Burton too, I'm in derby so its not far at all. We deffo should think about maybe trying to help each other out and see if we can over come this together.
    It's hard explaining to people how you feel etc who do not suffer with depression and anxiety.

    Also the last few days I've suffered with really hot sweats at night. Woke up dripping in it and my skin feels soaked. My hubby has looked it up and he said its down to being worn out and when your anxiety is bad so he wants me to go to the doctors as my dosage nay need altering.

    Has anyone else ever had this problem?
    Ps don't forget to think about what I said about helping each other Hun. It would be great to meet someone on the same wave length xxx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

    Hi i wake up with hot sweats and cannot get back to sleep, i thought it was just a weird thing that i was going through. I also suffer with depression and anxiety, and didn't make the connection with the sleep issue.

    Also Linski24 i can relate to your work issue as i also am described as loud and outgoing but am crippled with self doubt and low self esteem. I feel that all my colleagues are in groups and that i am on my own.

  12. #72
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by need 2 diet View Post

    Hi i wake up with hot sweats and cannot get back to sleep, i thought it was just a weird thing that i was going through. I also suffer with depression and anxiety, and didn't make the connection with the sleep issue.

    Also Linski24 i can relate to your work issue as i also am described as loud and outgoing but am crippled with self doubt and low self esteem. I feel that all my colleagues are in groups and that i am on my own.
    Hi sweetly x
    It's horrid isn't it ... I try and convince myself that it's good to separate work and social life ... But deep down I know I dont really feel this :-(
    I'm sorry You feel crap .. We are here to listen t each other nd support . Xxx
    lots if love x

    Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  13. #73
    Likes to post
    need 2 diet's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    16
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 03.06.2013
    Start Weight: 14st13.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 34.9
    Current BMI: 32.6
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st5lb
    % Lost 6.44%
    Thanks Hun,
    I know that it is probably me being paranoid, but it still feels horrid. Great to know that there are such great people on here for support.
    Jo x x

  14. #74
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by need 2 diet View Post
    Thanks Hun,
    I know that it is probably me being paranoid, but it still feels horrid. Great to know that there are such great people on here for support.
    Jo x x
    :-)

    Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  15. #75
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    At work when I had surgery on my neck for ?? Lymphoma (wasn't tho thankfully) I had no card mo phone calls no flowers etc .. A colleague had surgery for ? Tumour too and she had big collection for her etc .... Apparently mine wasn't as terrible as hers .. Hers wasn't cancer either thankfully but we had both through a mental wringer ...
    No one gives me a thought when I walk of the doors . ..
    So I know how you feel .. Thought bid share that with you ... X

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help!!
    By Black Tink in forum Lipotrim Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12th September, 2010, 09:47 PM




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.