MiniMins.com -Weight Loss Support Forum Rules
At the end of the day our advice is not medical and you should always consult your local Pharmacy/Doctor/Health Nurse.
MiniMins.com content is suitable for a mature audience aged 17 and above. Children under this age are not permitted to post on our forums.
We would advise you to contact your local family doctor before making any changes to your diet and lifestyle.
The terms of this agreement may be revised as necessary and it will be your responsibility to refer to this agreement periodically to remain informed. Usage of this site and message board will confirm your acceptance of these terms.
Although the administrators and moderators of MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Registration to this forum is free. Therefore we must insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you would like to cancel this registration click here to return to the forum index of MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum.
- The usage of MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum is a privilege not a right.
- MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum is a free service thus we reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, in its sole discretion and without notice
- MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum users shall not solicit email addresses/personal addresses/details from other members to "share" information, you may post this information on the forum or in Private Message as long as this information is in accordance with our rules.
- MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum users shall not solicit our members to join other weight loss forums. This is considered "competitive" behaviour which deteriorates our purpose.
- Trolling/Flaming is not allowed on this forum. If you cannot say something nice do not say anything at all. This means you agree not to flame, taunt, insult, harass or disrespect any user of this forum.
- Threads that bring MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum into disrepute, violate any laws, are vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, threatening, sexually orientated will be removed without question or debate. Any user who wishes to discuss the issue should contact a member of Administration(Super Moderator/Administrator) using the Private Message facility.
- "Goodbye" and "Come back" type threads are not welcome on MiniMins, if somebody wishes to leave the fourm they may do so and as such they will be welcome back at any time onto MiniMins.
- Multiple user accounts on MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum will not be tolerated. We may close them at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to disable posting abilities of any member that violates any of the terms of membership, without warning or notice.
- MiniMins has a zero tolerance policy toward spam.
- MiniMins does not delete accounts or posts.
- MiniMins retains the right to keep the original post if such post is edited 20 minutes after the original creation of such post. The original post material or subsequent revisions will be used in any disputes.
- Abuse of the edit post facility will result in instant termination of your access to MiniMins.com
- NO SHOUTING - Typing in all capital letters is considered shouting and is thus deemed to be rude behavior.
- No TXT speak - There is no need to use this when you are sitting in front of a keyboard. It is also extremely difficult to read when you are not used to it.
- No Cryptic posts to try and "Skirt" MiniMins rules.
- Please do not complain about the rules or talk about any of the decisions made by the Administrators or Moderators as you will lose your posting privileges (temporarily or permanently). Our Moderators and Administrators spend a lot of time making sure this forum is safe, friendly and supportive. The rules have evolved over a number of years from our experience with thousands of members. Do not argue with the Administration or Moderation as this is likely to only lead to us removing you from the forum. If you have any issues you should first write to a Moderator or an Administrator.
- Use good judgement. NEVER rely on information or opinions exchanged via the forums or chat rooms to replace necessary, personal consultation(s) with qualified health or medical professionals to meet your individual health or medical needs. Remember that what's right or has worked for one person may not be what's right for you.
- Welcome new members. When newcomers arrive, say "hi" and welcome them. Help new folks "learn the ropes" about how to find information and resources, save time, and how to get involved. You will also find a lot of help using the forums themselves.
- No posts of an overtly political or religious nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere. Limited religious references are allowed (ie. "my prayers are with you" or a brief quote as part of a larger post), but the forums should not be used to convert others.
- Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups/Blackberry Messenger Groups or any other groups on the internet.
- The language of MiniMins.com is English. The use of other languages can result in a ban.
MiniMins reserve the right to disable albums, signature space and avatars if they are used to incite hatred, violence or anything we at MiniMins deems inappropriate material for a family weight loss support site.
Rules Relating to Selling of Diet/Food Products
- We do not allow any diet/food products to be sold over MiniMins or advertised on MiniMins via Ebay, etc., etc.
- Encouraging people to PM you to buy diet/food products or soliciting members via PM to buy diet/food products is prohibited.
- Diet/Food product freebies will also fall under these rules, including swapping diet products.
Breakages of these 2 rules may result in an instant ban.
*PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING*
You are responsible for any personal information that you include as part of any posting anywhere on MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum and you alone are responsible for material that you post.
Anything said on MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum can be found through the usage of services that cache/store/index material for purposes of searching such as a search engine.
Your email address is private on this forum, once you give it to somebody else, this is then beyond our control. If you use the feature of emailing a member, the user sending the email does NOT know the recipient email address. However when you send an email you are giving that user your email address.
Private Messaging works within the confines of the forum. You will get a notification email, please do NOT respond to this email as it will not get to the original sender. You must log in to the forum to respond to a private message.
If you are being harassed by a member by private message or email you must report it with the name of the user and forward all material relating to the incident to a member of Administration(Super Moderator / Administrator). So that we can take action on your behalf. Please do not delete the private messages or emails as this is your evidence to prove your complaint is valid.
MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum rules are intended to protect our users to the best of our ability. We will endeavour to make MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum a safe and comfortable environment for all our members. We subscribe to all applicable international laws and will not hesitate to turn any illegal posting or behaviour to the appropriate authorities.
Be aware MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum will never ask you for your password or email address.
MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum will not redistribute email addresses for any purpose.
The submitting user retains ownership of such MiniMins.com Public Content; with respect to publicly-available statistical content which is generated by the site to monitor and display content activity, such content is owned by MiniMins.com. In each such case, the submitting user grants MiniMins.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, all subject to the terms of any applicable license.
MiniMins.com does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users in Discussion Forums or elsewhere in the Service. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of MiniMins.com.
MiniMins.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. MiniMins.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on any MiniMins.com Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact MiniMins.com immediately
On these Sites you may be offered automatic links to other sites. Whilst MiniMins hopes you will be interested in those other sites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from MiniMins and MiniMins does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
Each user shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless MiniMins.com, and affiliates and their respective officers, employees and agents, and each of MiniMins.com's website partners, from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of that user's acts or omissions, including claims arising out of that user's use of the MiniMins.com Sites; his or her submission, posting or transmission of Content or his or her violation of the Terms.
MiniMins.com reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional terms and conditions that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional terms and conditions will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional terms and conditions.
MiniMins.com has the right to terminate your ability to access the site and its service, for any reason, without notice.
MiniMins.com tries to accommodate all diets, it reserves the right to ban any diet that spams MiniMins.com
Please leave the Site and its Service now if you don't agree to the terms contained in this Agreement.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
*Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to this sites and other sites on the Internet.
Last edited by Pierce : 4th July, 2012 at 08:16 PM
- Rep Power
Diet: Healthy Diet + Exercise
Start Date: September 2006
Start Weight: 12st0lb
Current Weight: 12st10lb
Goal Weight: 9st0lb
Goal Date: 22nd August 2012
Start BMI: 25.5
Current BMI: 27.1
Goal BMI: 19.2
Total Weight Loss: -0st10lb
Weight to Lose: 3st10lb
% Lost -5.95%
Start Weight = 174lbs
Week 1 = ???
Week 2 = ???
Week 3 = ???
Week 4 = ???
Week 5 = ???
Week 6 = ???
Week 7= ???
Week 8 = ???
- Rep Power
Start Weight: 17st1lb
Current Weight: 15st8lb
Goal Weight: 9st9lb
Start BMI: 39.8
Current BMI: 36.3
Goal BMI: 22.5
Total Weight Loss: 1st7lb
Weight to Lose: 5st13lb
% Lost 8.79%
sounds good to me
Alrighty! Thanks. This sounds like a safe environment to discuss weight loss.
- Rep Power
- Rep Power
Looking foward to the support!!
- Rep Power
- Rep Power
Diet: Slimming World
Start Weight: 11st12lb
Current Weight: 10st4lb
Goal Weight: 9st0lb
Goal Date: Christmas 2011
Total Weight Loss: 1st8lb
Weight to Lose: 1st4lb
% Lost 13.25%
- Rep Power
Diet: weight watchers
Start Date: 19/10/2011
Start Weight: 15st7lb
Current Weight: 15st3.5lb
Goal Weight: 11st7lb
Start BMI: 37.2
Current BMI: 36.6
Goal BMI: 27.6
Total Weight Loss: 0st3.5lb
Weight to Lose: 3st10.5lb
% Lost 1.61%
Thank you for an invaluable weight loss support system.x
- Rep Power
What is the minium weight you have 2 b able 2 do this diet? X
Which diet do you mean?
Originally Posted by lolsib
- Rep Power
- Rep Power
If you want to know about LT you should check with your chemist or the LT website.
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Diet: WW propoints
Start Date: 05/10/12
Start Weight: 12st01lb
Current Weight: 11st5lb
Goal Weight: 10st0lb
Goal Date: end Feb13
Start BMI: 27.3
Current BMI: 25.7
Goal BMI: 22.6
Total Weight Loss: 0st10lb
Weight to Lose: 1st5lb
% Lost 5.92%
I am a bit concerned as i have recently joined the forum and only just gone through the rules, (like you do) I guess i must have already broken some, no nasty ones only minor transgressions. My query is , there are a lot of rules to take on board ( with good reason, cyber bullying etc I fully understand) however i don't want to lose priviledges, or worse for an error without intent. Is unfamiliarity with forum type things given an amount of leeway? Lots of people like myself are completely clueless to forum etiquette and it can take time to become familiar with all that it entails
By cah-ching in forum Very Low Calorie Diets
Last Post: 30th March, 2011, 08:04 PM
By Crystal in forum Very Low Calorie Diets
Last Post: 1st February, 2009, 04:39 PM
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.