Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 290
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Vic's JUDDD diary

  1. #241
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    17th April, 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Real foodie
    Start Date: 21:05:13
    Start Weight: 14st1lb
    Current Weight: 14st1lb
    Goal Weight: 9st8lb


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 4st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Do you do strictly alternate days week in week out?

  2. #242
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    48
    Diet: Lipotrim/5:2
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: whenever...


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.6
    Current BMI: 27.5
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st8.5lb
    % Lost 7.14%
    hubby is muchos upset with me, he doesnt want me carrying on with lpotrim (as if its no hard enough and than he wants me to come off - like I need an excuse!! lol) we went food shopping for the week n he was upset with me doing it, so I was filling our trolley full of goodies so that if he convinved me to come of it I could scoff them all how bad is that

    well he was very upset and i can totally see his point, hes seen me loose it than put it on so he says the weight loss will neverbe sustainable and he wants me to eat, he says try to lose more if you want (bless him he does not have an issue if I STS, put more on etc, I know he loves me!), but do it with healthy eating and exercse, I even said to him if the tables were turned Id probably be telling him the same thing.

    I mean I came on and off lipotrim 5 or 6 times in the space of 6 week putting on 2 stone from my lightest. No wonder he is against it, but I was telling him its not to do with LT or VLCD, it was MY fault, I binged and ate loads, he obviously said no I didnt and i hadnt gone over bpoard with wht I was eating (but you see I was eating and binging in secret!! away from anyones eyes, stuffing my face) and I couldnt admit to him that this is what I was doing.

    He says go on to JUDDDif I want, alternate fastng days and Ive been doing alot of research on th diet but dont think I'll lose the last bit of weight with it, I know LT is a gauranteed fool proo method where I WILL lose weght. i am worried with JUDDD I won't.

    He has agreed reluctanlty (not that I need his permission! but it meands he wont be in a constant grump) to carry on till next Friday, do my refeed and than start JUDDD.

    Well I dont know if I will last till then! (I bleeding well hope I do) but Im just going to cross that bridge when I come to it. im all in a pickle now, just had my coconut lipotrim flpjack. Must get through today, Since my restart Ive not done a full week, so if I get through tomorrow It will be a full week of no cheating, I'm hoping I can stay strong as I know once the first week has passed it will be easier.

    part of me says just start refeed tonight and then do JUDDD, I don't knw.

    and also in terms of targte weight I have never evr been in the 8's my whole adult life, I maintaing a while at 9stone ( a couple of years - than got married and the weight piled on). I dont know if I will ever be able to maintaing at 8.7stone (I loved being able to look in the mirron at that weight and be able to tell myslef I was slim!!- even though I had lots of blobby bits!!), i dont know if I can maintaing that as I never gave myself the chance, As soon as I got to targt I ate and binged, streted lipotrim, stopped, binged etc and the cylce contnued.

    boohoo, feel all in a pickle now!! if anyones interested, and I would love your thoughts Vic having come from Cambride, but below are my stats that ive just updated my signature with, I feel gutted as after my initail falling of the bandwagon, and I was 8st 10, I should have just tried to maintain there but I actually wanted to get to 8st 4lb so I had a neat 4 stone loss. Feels stupid now and feel so gutted at having completley let myslef go,

    Aftr week 21 round one tThe next few weeks were on and off lipotrim making me go up to 10st 7.5lbs, I restarted last week Tuesday, so first weigh in a couple of days. I did weigh this morning and Im 9st.11.5lb
    Last edited by goose : 24th February, 2013 at 05:10 PM Reason: added my stats

  3. #243
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Do you do strictly alternate days week in week out?
    Hi Belle

    When I started JUDDDing I was doing double downs here and there but my pattern was constantly changing as it was the run-up to Christmas and then the festive period. After Xmas, I was really struggling with double down days so, since the start of February, I have been doing alternates. I have, on the odd occasion, had the throw in a couple of intermediates here and there for social events but have tried to stay alternate.

    I find it quite easy to do, to be honest. I am not too far off target now (whatever target weight might be). Once I get there, I am just going to have Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday as downs and then see how that works for maintaining. x

  4. #244
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    hubby is muchos upset with me, he doesnt want me carrying on with lpotrim (as if its no hard enough and than he wants me to come off - like I need an excuse!! lol) we went food shopping for the week n he was upset with me doing it, so I was filling our trolley full of goodies so that if he convinved me to come of it I could scoff them all how bad is that

    well he was very upset and i can totally see his point, hes seen me loose it than put it on so he says the weight loss will neverbe sustainable and he wants me to eat, he says try to lose more if you want (bless him he does not have an issue if I STS, put more on etc, I know he loves me!), but do it with healthy eating and exercse, I even said to him if the tables were turned Id probably be telling him the same thing.

    I mean I came on and off lipotrim 5 or 6 times in the space of 6 week putting on 2 stone from my lightest. No wonder he is against it, but I was telling him its not to do with LT or VLCD, it was MY fault, I binged and ate loads, he obviously said no I didnt and i hadnt gone over bpoard with wht I was eating (but you see I was eating and binging in secret!! away from anyones eyes, stuffing my face) and I couldnt admit to him that this is what I was doing.

    He says go on to JUDDDif I want, alternate fastng days and Ive been doing alot of research on th diet but dont think I'll lose the last bit of weight with it, I know LT is a gauranteed fool proo method where I WILL lose weght. i am worried with JUDDD I won't.

    He has agreed reluctanlty (not that I need his permission! but it meands he wont be in a constant grump) to carry on till next Friday, do my refeed and than start JUDDD.

    Well I dont know if I will last till then! (I bleeding well hope I do) but Im just going to cross that bridge when I come to it. im all in a pickle now, just had my coconut lipotrim flpjack. Must get through today, Since my restart Ive not done a full week, so if I get through tomorrow It will be a full week of no cheating, I'm hoping I can stay strong as I know once the first week has passed it will be easier.

    part of me says just start refeed tonight and then do JUDDD, I don't knw.

    and also in terms of targte weight I have never evr been in the 8's my whole adult life, I maintaing a while at 9stone ( a couple of years - than got married and the weight piled on). I dont know if I will ever be able to maintaing at 8.7stone (I loved being able to look in the mirron at that weight and be able to tell myslef I was slim!!- even though I had lots of blobby bits!!), i dont know if I can maintaing that as I never gave myself the chance, As soon as I got to targt I ate and binged, streted lipotrim, stopped, binged etc and the cylce contnued.

    boohoo, feel all in a pickle now!! if anyones interested, and I would love your thoughts Vic having come from Cambride, but below are my stats that ive just updated my signature with, I feel gutted as after my initail falling of the bandwagon, and I was 8st 10, I should have just tried to maintain there but I actually wanted to get to 8st 4lb so I had a neat 4 stone loss. Feels stupid now and feel so gutted at having completley let myslef go,

    Aftr week 21 round one tThe next few weeks were on and off lipotrim making me go up to 10st 7.5lbs, I restarted last week Tuesday, so first weigh in a couple of days. I did weigh this morning and Im 9st.11.5lb
    I think my husband would empathise with yours. For the first 8 weeks on Cambridge I was great. For the last 4 weeks on Cambridge I was a complete misery and a monster to live with. He was delighted when I switched to JUDDD. He always tells me that he loves me the way I am whether a size 16/18 or a 10/12 but I wasn't happy when I was bigger and that was what mattered.

    I know this might seem like a cop out on my part but only you can decide what's right for you. VLCDs can seem very tempting and they can be a great option for quick losses (although I never lost as quickly as others) but you need to be honest with yourself. Can you stick to it? When I started Cambridge, my head was absolutely in the right place. Whereas, I tried to use up my old sachets by doing a 4 day burst after Xmas and I didn't even make it to lunchtime on day one.

    The problem for me with VLCDs is that I know I can't sustain them which always puts me in danger of falling off the wagon and piling on the pounds. JUDDD is much more sustainable, it doesn't leave me feeling deprived, it fits in with my lifestyle (rather than taking over my life) and, after three months, I have never once considered stopping this 'diet' because I don't feel like I'm on a diet. So refreshing after VLCD! x

  5. #245
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    48
    Diet: Lipotrim/5:2
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: whenever...


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.6
    Current BMI: 27.5
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st8.5lb
    % Lost 7.14%
    Thankyou for your honest post. Day 6 and hubby popped out for a bit And guess what... I stuffed myself. Feel sick with myself and the feelings if anxiety and self loathing that i went through in january are coming back. I think my sanity and mental health are more important than being skinny.

    I've decided to at least try JUDDD as right now i don't know what the other option is. Vic did you do a cambridge refeef or move straight onto judd?

  6. #246
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    I went from Sole Source to two weeks of SS+ and one week at Step 3. I lost during all three of those weeks and then went into JUDDD with a vengeance. Meals out, the lot.

    I actually didn't mind Step 3 of Cambridge. Could have probably managed a few weeks on that, had it not been for Xmas approaching. From my experience, I could have probably have skipped SS+ and just done a week, or even just 3/4 days, of Step 3 before JUDDDing but I was so scared of eating after Cambridge that I took things slowly. x

  7. #247
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    I have felt ravenous today. Final total is 581 calories. The way I'd been feeling, I thought I might have to do a 750 calorie day so I'm pretty chuffed to have only gone over by 81 cals.

    I distracted myself this evening by making my packed lunch for tomorrow's up day. Yoghurt for breakfast; pancake with butter and jam for elevenses; onion bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese for lunch. Yummy!

    Aqua aerobics tomorrow after work too. Right, one more cuppa with skimmed milk whilst watching Corrie then bed. x
    DeeOne likes this.

  8. #248
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    29th October, 2010
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    66
    Diet: re-re-re-re-re-re-start 25th February 2015 on SW
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: September 28th 2011, latest restart February 25th 2015
    Start Weight: 17st7.0lb
    Current Weight: 16st2.6lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 44.8
    Current BMI: 41.4
    Goal BMI: 23


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st4.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 7st2.6lb
    % Lost 7.51%
    Food for tomorrow sounds delicious. Think I may have to have another smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel or sandwich this week - maybe Friday, as tomorrow's lunch is already packed.

  9. #249
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    48
    Diet: Lipotrim/5:2
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: whenever...


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.6
    Current BMI: 27.5
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st12.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st8.5lb
    % Lost 7.14%
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeBear View Post
    I went from Sole Source to two weeks of SS+ and one week at Step 3. I lost during all three of those weeks and then went into JUDDD with a vengeance. Meals out, the lot.

    I actually didn't mind Step 3 of Cambridge. Could have probably managed a few weeks on that, had it not been for Xmas approaching. From my experience, I could have probably have skipped SS+ and just done a week, or even just 3/4 days, of Step 3 before JUDDDing but I was so scared of eating after Cambridge that I took things slowly. x
    Thanks for taking the time to reply dont know much about cambridge so will have a quick read about it so it makes sense. Ive deffo come of lipotrim for the time being. Just cant take it anymore mentally, might just do healthy eating this week n start gym to ease myself in then juddd from next week. Im so fed up of lipotrim i cant even bring myself to do refeed!

    Enjoy corrie! Im addicted to ir!

  10. #250
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    10th July, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Moderate carb/ 4:3 JUDDD
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: May 2012~mod LC/1st July ~ JUDDD 20st8lbs
    Start Weight: 22st0lb
    Current Weight: 18st0lb
    Goal Weight: 13st7lb
    Goal Date: Dec 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 46.8
    Current BMI: 38.3
    Goal BMI: 28.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st0lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st7lb
    % Lost 18.18%
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeBear View Post
    I have felt ravenous today. Final total is 581 calories. The way I'd been feeling, I thought I might have to do a 750 calorie day so I'm pretty chuffed to have only gone over by 81 cals.

    I distracted myself this evening by making my packed lunch for tomorrow's up day. Yoghurt for breakfast; pancake with butter and jam for elevenses; onion bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese for lunch. Yummy!

    Aqua aerobics tomorrow after work too. Right, one more cuppa with skimmed milk whilst watching Corrie then bed. x
    Well done on not succumbing to temptation, only 81 over isnt bad at all.
    I'd love to do aqua aerobics, but dont have the confidence yet & I really wouldnt want to frighten anyone especially myself with all my loose wobbly bits bobbing all over the place. lol

  11. #251
    back to lose some more
    maintainer
    half century

    Join Date
    15th September, 2012
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    10
    Diet: Fast 5 diet
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 9.09.12
    Start Weight: 14st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.7
    Current BMI: 23.3
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 5st2lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st11lb
    % Lost 34.62%
    Goose - are you sure you're overweight now? I just looked at your stats and from your height you seem about right to me. I'm no expert but your BMI is brilliant.

  12. #252
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    Two down days together today and tomorrow but, as I am doing a double, I have upped my calories to 600 on both days. Have meals out on Friday and Saturday and then I'm giving blood on Sunday so I'm doing 1250 calories that day as I don't want to pass out. I'm all over the place with my up/down pattern this week after a few weeks of fairly consistent alternates. x

  13. #253
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd May, 2012
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    10
    Diet: JUDD
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 1/10/2012
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st8lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 26.4
    Current BMI: 20.6
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st6lb
    % Lost 22.08%
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeBear View Post
    Two down days together today and tomorrow but, as I am doing a double, I have upped my calories to 600 on both days. Have meals out on Friday and Saturday and then I'm giving blood on Sunday so I'm doing 1250 calories that day as I don't want to pass out. I'm all over the place with my up/down pattern this week after a few weeks of fairly consistent alternates. x
    Haha it confuses me too. Good idea to up ur calories the day you're giving blood. My mum passed out after giving it once and now they won't let her give it anymore, which is silly if u ask me because she still wants to x

  14. #254
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    My mom passed out once too. She's takes a mars bar with her now x

  15. #255
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    25th November, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: JUDDD (previously Cambridge Sole Source)
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3 Septmber 2012 (Cambridge)
    Start Weight: 13st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 29 March 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.4
    Current BMI: 21.9
    Goal BMI: 21.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st3lb
    % Lost 25.27%
    Exciting new addition to the family. I went and secured this little hog tonight. I'll be able to bring him home on 24th March



    Vic's JUDDD diary-image-1462556597.jpg

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.