Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Shazza's judd journey :)

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7

    Shazza's judd journey :)

    Thought i would start a diary so i can post my meals and eight losses etc here, that way i can look back and see any changes etc! I was on slimming world and lost just over a stone but too slowly for me!! I didn't start judd till mon but i wud have been having an up day sat/sun anyway so im making weigh in a sat morning as usual and having dd mon/wed/thurs. my ud are 2190 Cals and my dd are 548 i think not too sure but roughly that! So far ive went over my Cals once on my up on tues by about 360 i think so nothing too scary i hope that will effect my losses

    So on sat i was 16.5 which was my official w/i and i weighed on mon as starting judd and was 16.8 due to takeaway at weekend etc! Today im 16.4 which isn't much off a drop from official w/i on say but i still have today (ud) and a dd 2mo to try shift another couple of pounds an i would be over moon!! Need to try drink more water i think! Anyway il check in later.... C ya
    Lanarkwitch likes this.

  2. #2
    back to lose some more
    half century
    ladybird777's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th September, 2012
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    10
    Diet: Fast 5 Divorce diet
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 9.09.12
    Start Weight: 14st12lb
    Current Weight: 10st7lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.7
    Current BMI: 25.2
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st5lb
    % Lost 29.33%
    Good luck xx

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Welshmamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd November, 2009
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    11
    Diet: JUDD/WW
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 16/03/2013
    Start Weight: 11st9lb
    Current Weight: 11st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: Christmas 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.8
    Current BMI: 30.8
    Goal BMI: 23.8


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st9lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzac62 View Post
    Thought i would start a diary so i can post my meals and eight losses etc here, that way i can look back and see any changes etc! I was on slimming world and lost just over a stone but too slowly for me!! I didn't start judd till mon but i wud have been having an up day sat/sun anyway so im making weigh in a sat morning as usual and having dd mon/wed/thurs. my ud are 2190 Cals and my dd are 548 i think not too sure but roughly that! So far ive went over my Cals once on my up on tues by about 360 i think so nothing too scary i hope that will effect my losses

    So on sat i was 16.5 which was my official w/i and i weighed on mon as starting judd and was 16.8 due to takeaway at weekend etc! Today im 16.4 which isn't much off a drop from official w/i on say but i still have today (ud) and a dd 2mo to try shift another couple of pounds an i would be over moon!! Need to try drink more water i think! Anyway il check in later.... C ya
    Good luck x x x looking good up to now

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    Thanks guys hope yous are doing well also! Quick post before bed

    My week to view soo far.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shazza's judd journey :)-image-1249632287.jpg  

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    Im really hungry today i know its boredom tho as im at work!! Roll on food 2mo x

  6. #6
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    So today is my official wi and i was 16st 1.5 giving me a 3.5ib loss this week!! Im well chuffed with that, an looking to hopefully b in the 15st bracket next week!! xx
    Lanarkwitch likes this.

  7. #7
    Really Really likes to post!
    Want2BeSlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th September, 2011
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    43
    Height: 5ft2in
    Well done! Shouldn't be long now just over 1.5 lb and you'll see those 15's x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  8. #8
    back to lose some more
    half century
    ladybird777's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th September, 2012
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    10
    Diet: Fast 5 Divorce diet
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 9.09.12
    Start Weight: 14st12lb
    Current Weight: 10st7lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.7
    Current BMI: 25.2
    Goal BMI: 25.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st5lb
    % Lost 29.33%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzac62 View Post
    So today is my official wi and i was 16st 1.5 giving me a 3.5ib loss this week!! Im well chuffed with that, an looking to hopefully b in the 15st bracket next week!! xx

    Yay. That's fantastic xx

  9. #9
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 5/1/2013
    Start Weight: 16st3lb
    Current Weight: 16st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 5/1/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39
    Current BMI: 39
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 6st3lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzac62 View Post
    So today is my official wi and i was 16st 1.5 giving me a 3.5ib loss this week!! Im well chuffed with that, an looking to hopefully b in the 15st bracket next week!! xx
    thats great, well done!! I cant wait to get into 15stone, its been so bloody long!!!!xx
    Starting JUDDD 4th Feb 2013

    Mini Goals
    Get into the 15s -
    Get into the 14s -
    Get into the 13s -
    Get into the 12s -
    Get into the 11s -
    Get into the 10s -

  10. #10
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    I hope i can do it next week! Its my birthday night out on sat aswell as my weigh in day so wud b great boost to get into 15's for going out as last year on my birthday night out i was 17st 5.5 and i looked soo miserable in photos!! Tomorow is a dd for me and i think will b hard as ive no soup left and im working till 3 so will need to get a pot on the go when i get home, got boiled egs and fruit to take with me tho which will do me until 3pm x

  11. #11
    Likes to post
    nyssa88's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February, 2012
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 07/10/13
    Start Weight: 13st13lb
    Current Weight: 13st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.7
    Current BMI: 35.1
    Goal BMI: 24.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0lb
    % Lost 1.54%
    That's a brilliant loss well done :-)

  12. #12
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 5/1/2013
    Start Weight: 16st3lb
    Current Weight: 16st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 5/1/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39
    Current BMI: 39
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 6st3lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzac62 View Post
    I hope i can do it next week! Its my birthday night out on sat aswell as my weigh in day so wud b great boost to get into 15's for going out as last year on my birthday night out i was 17st 5.5 and i looked soo miserable in photos!! Tomorow is a dd for me and i think will b hard as ive no soup left and im working till 3 so will need to get a pot on the go when i get home, got boiled egs and fruit to take with me tho which will do me until 3pm x

    Ive been floating between 16 - 16.5 for as long as I can remember now, before I had my eldest (she will be 6 in June) I was 11 stone. I recently looked out an old photo, from about 7/8 years ago, and I used to hate how big I was then, and looking back at it i was like "omg, when was I that slim??!?" crazy!!! Even just to get to 15st13lbs after a couple of weeks would be good, anything to get out the bloody 16stone mark!! Im starting tomorrow, first day I thought UD would be better, maybe its just because im nervous about my first DD!! xx
    Lanarkwitch likes this.
    Starting JUDDD 4th Feb 2013

    Mini Goals
    Get into the 15s -
    Get into the 14s -
    Get into the 13s -
    Get into the 12s -
    Get into the 11s -
    Get into the 10s -

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ash89 View Post

    Ive been floating between 16 - 16.5 for as long as I can remember now, before I had my eldest (she will be 6 in June) I was 11 stone. I recently looked out an old photo, from about 7/8 years ago, and I used to hate how big I was then, and looking back at it i was like "omg, when was I that slim??!?" crazy!!! Even just to get to 15st13lbs after a couple of weeks would be good, anything to get out the bloody 16stone mark!! Im starting tomorrow, first day I thought UD would be better, maybe its just because im nervous about my first DD!! xx
    Im same looking back at photos when i was 12st on holiday about 5years ago i can mind being soo disgusted in them i wouldn't show people! How bizarre that I'd love to be that thin now!!! I started last Monday on a dd as I'd had quite a bit to eat and drink sat/sun so was a refreshing change! I try to get as much for my 500 odd Cals as poss, i eat things like boiled eggs fruit and homemade soup an drink lots of water! You will be fine and in the 15's before you know it, you might een be there after your first week!!good luck xx

  14. #14
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    5th January, 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 5/1/2013
    Start Weight: 16st3lb
    Current Weight: 16st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: 5/1/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39
    Current BMI: 39
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 6st3lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzac62 View Post
    Im same looking back at photos when i was 12st on holiday about 5years ago i can mind being soo disgusted in them i wouldn't show people! How bizarre that I'd love to be that thin now!!! I started last Monday on a dd as I'd had quite a bit to eat and drink sat/sun so was a refreshing change! I try to get as much for my 500 odd Cals as poss, i eat things like boiled eggs fruit and homemade soup an drink lots of water! You will be fine and in the 15's before you know it, you might een be there after your first week!!good luck xx
    I will be jumping for joy if I get there in the first week!! The website said for my first two weeks, my DD should be 391 calories, slightly unsure whether to stick to what it says, or just start with the 500. Thinking its maybe best for the 391cals, might speed up the weight loss a bit! I should really watch what im eating today, as tomorrow is an UD but im having a roast for dinner tonight and I cannot wait!!! xx
    Starting JUDDD 4th Feb 2013

    Mini Goals
    Get into the 15s -
    Get into the 14s -
    Get into the 13s -
    Get into the 12s -
    Get into the 11s -
    Get into the 10s -

  15. #15
    Likes to post
    Shazzac62's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    My Cals were ud 2190 and dd 548 ad if we were about the same starting weight you can see what i lost from my dd being 548, i know personally i would struggle on 300 odd Cals as it is a struggle to use 500 odd wisely lol!! I think if set the calculator to 25% weight loss if i mind right and no activity etc xx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.