Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: About to start this diet.......Friday 20th June!!!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%

    About to start this diet.......Friday 20th June!!!

    Hey all,

    I am just about to start this diet knowing I need to loose 69 kilos, I am type 2 diabetic and due to my weight I am suffering a lot with back pain and knee pain so have to do something about this fast. I want to be in the middle of my ideal weight range so around 60 kilos, I have used food as a comfort and find it almost impossible to find the way to eat the right amount and be healthy so this to me seems to be the ideal way of doing it. I am prepared for it to be the most difficult thing I have ever done, considering I am a single mum of 3 children and a full time social work student that is saying something lol.

    I was wondering if anyone has any advice as I will obviously be cooking for the children the whole time, I have prepared my children for the fact I may be a little grumpy for a while and have some bad headaches and they know I need to loose the weight etc. I am so worried by all the stories of people gaining it all back as soon as they stop it, I have given myself a year to loose and maintain the weight properly is this realistic?

    Any advice would be much appreciated as I have dieted and failed so many times and just got bigger xx

    Thanks
    Nat.......

  2. #2
    serial poster
    half century

    harriet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2008
    Location
    dorset
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    139
    Diet: my own
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: july 14
    Start Weight: 186lb
    Current Weight: 184.2lb
    Goal Weight: 150lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.1
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 23.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 34.2lb
    % Lost 0.97%
    Hi there. my advice would be to drink masses, look at old and current diaries on here and don't be afraid to ask questions. IM back Friday myself for a while to lose a bit ive put in on so if your like to buddy up for some mutual support, id be grateful too . Re the cooking whilst on lipotrim, its fine you get used to it...have your shake the same time theyre having theyre food and you feel your not missing out. If it gets too bad step outside for a minute, read a mag or go online and look at all the lovely things you will fit into when you get to goal. Hope that helps.
    h x

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by harriet2 View Post
    Hi there. my advice would be to drink masses, look at old and current diaries on here and don't be afraid to ask questions. IM back Friday myself for a while to lose a bit ive put in on so if your like to buddy up for some mutual support, id be grateful too . Re the cooking whilst on lipotrim, its fine you get used to it...have your shake the same time theyre having theyre food and you feel your not missing out. If it gets too bad step outside for a minute, read a mag or go online and look at all the lovely things you will fit into when you get to goal. Hope that helps.
    h x

    Hey there Harriet2,

    Thank you so much for the reply and yeah it would be great to have a buddy, would you recommend starting on a full day or a part day? Just thought I would enquire.....this will be the second time I will have gone without food, the first was for gallstones and since I had that removed I don't have that worry from the rapid weight loss. I just know I have a hell of a lot of weight to loose so hope it won't take me so long to get to reasonable size to make the exercising easier x

  4. #4
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    35
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 22.5
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st11lb
    % Lost 24.43%
    Just try your hardest to get past week one, prepare yourself that the first three days are hardest and thsn it does get easier.

    I wrote a top tips last time i did lipotrim... I will try find the post and bump it up for you x

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-wei...rney-goal.html

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%
    Wow Goose, thank you so much. All help is appreciated as this will be my very last resort other than surgery and I don't want to do that.

  6. #6
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    35
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 22.5
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st11lb
    % Lost 24.43%
    You can do this. Have faith in yourself... Mind over matter. Once you see the weight dropping off you'll be hooked! Ive bumped up my top
    Tips... Have a look im here for round 2 so will try my best to support you whilst juggling a baby! Xxxx

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-wei...rney-goal.html

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%
    Thanks hunni, I have had children and really since I have not managed to shift the weight as yet. I have read through the top tips and they are great thank you. I am hoping I shall be ok with it all just nervous about the taste and if I can break the cycle that seems to have got me into this mess. I do appreciate the support. I think you are doing great to be doing this and juggling a baby well done x

  8. #8
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    35
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 22.5
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st11lb
    % Lost 24.43%
    Don't worry about the taste. Its an aquired one!!! I

    Will never forget the first time i had my first shake!! Yuk!! Just gulp it down xx

    Nothing to be nervous about... Your on your way to a new sexy skinny Minnie you!! Woohoo!! Excited you should be x

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-wei...rney-goal.html

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Don't worry about the taste. Its an aquired one!!! I

    Will never forget the first time i had my first shake!! Yuk!! Just gulp it down xx

    Nothing to be nervous about... Your on your way to a new sexy skinny Minnie you!! Woohoo!! Excited you should be x

    Your not wrong, I can't wait to be slimmer. I have a holiday planned for August 2015 to Sharm El Sheik and want to be able to wear a bikini for the first time since I was 18. I am so looking forward to it, so what is your goal?

  10. #10
    serial poster
    half century

    harriet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2008
    Location
    dorset
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    139
    Diet: my own
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: july 14
    Start Weight: 186lb
    Current Weight: 184.2lb
    Goal Weight: 150lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.1
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 23.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 34.2lb
    % Lost 0.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooqueen2014 View Post
    Hey there Harriet2,

    Thank you so much for the reply and yeah it would be great to have a buddy, would you recommend starting on a full day or a part day? Just thought I would enquire.....this will be the second time I will have gone without food, the first was for gallstones and since I had that removed I don't have that worry from the rapid weight loss. I just know I have a hell of a lot of weight to loose so hope it won't take me so long to get to reasonable size to make the exercising easier x
    im not sure what you mean about starting on a full or part day but presumably you mean not have anything until you get weighed meaning a full day? yeah id go with that lol

    re the cooking thing with a family, you do get used to it honestly. you just have to shut yourself off from wanting to eat it and tell yourself you dont want it (honestly!) and make sure you have your shake at the same time they are having their food. it does get easier particularly when you see the pounds falling off and similarly your trousers as you get smaller!

    really its not rocket science. you just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it and just have the shakes and drink masses..thats it!

    h x
    what i want to achieve from my weight loss....

    to be happy with who i am..done!


    to be a size 10 again..
    done!
    to be able to go to my cupboard and pick out something to wear and it to fit, rather than wear something i dont like cause its the only thing that fits anymore..
    done and love this one

    running:
    Bournemouth Speed of Light 5k ran in 37min 20sec Oct 13
    santa stride 5k - 32 mins 8 dec 13
    glastonbury round the tor 5k - 28 mins 10 secs May 14

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by harriet2 View Post
    im not sure what you mean about starting on a full or part day but presumably you mean not have anything until you get weighed meaning a full day? yeah id go with that lol

    re the cooking thing with a family, you do get used to it honestly. you just have to shut yourself off from wanting to eat it and tell yourself you dont want it (honestly!) and make sure you have your shake at the same time they are having their food. it does get easier particularly when you see the pounds falling off and similarly your trousers as you get smaller!

    really its not rocket science. you just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it and just have the shakes and drink masses..thats it!

    h x

    I am really looking forward to starting and know it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, I am looking forward to being able to do so many things when I am not weighing in at almost 20 stones!!!! Having the energy to spend running around with the kids and dog will be amazing. So what has made you come back to it, I was hoping that once I am done I would be done forever. I guess that is a stupid mindset in a way. Roll on Friday for the first weigh in and starting my delicious and nutritious shakes and bars......lol xxx

  12. #12
    serial poster
    half century

    harriet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January, 2008
    Location
    dorset
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    139
    Diet: my own
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: july 14
    Start Weight: 186lb
    Current Weight: 184.2lb
    Goal Weight: 150lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.1
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 23.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 34.2lb
    % Lost 0.97%
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooqueen2014 View Post
    I am really looking forward to starting and know it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, I am looking forward to being able to do so many things when I am not weighing in at almost 20 stones!!!! Having the energy to spend running around with the kids and dog will be amazing. So what has made you come back to it, I was hoping that once I am done I would be done forever. I guess that is a stupid mindset in a way. Roll on Friday for the first weigh in and starting my delicious and nutritious shakes and bars......lol xxx
    ah just my own stupidity in thinking i can eat what i want. was all going fine using MFP and running regularly but a family issue has happened and ive reacted by eating everything in site for a few weeks. this will make me see sense cause i said id never do it again but hey ho lol

    h x
    what i want to achieve from my weight loss....

    to be happy with who i am..done!


    to be a size 10 again..
    done!
    to be able to go to my cupboard and pick out something to wear and it to fit, rather than wear something i dont like cause its the only thing that fits anymore..
    done and love this one

    running:
    Bournemouth Speed of Light 5k ran in 37min 20sec Oct 13
    santa stride 5k - 32 mins 8 dec 13
    glastonbury round the tor 5k - 28 mins 10 secs May 14

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    tattooqueen2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2014
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 1.74m
    Start Date: 20/06/14
    Start Weight: 130.6kg
    Current Weight: 130.6kg
    Goal Weight: 61kg
    Goal Date: June 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 43.1
    Current BMI: 43.1
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 69.6kg
    % Lost 0%

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by harriet2 View Post
    ah just my own stupidity in thinking i can eat what i want. was all going fine using MFP and running regularly but a family issue has happened and ive reacted by eating everything in site for a few weeks. this will make me see sense cause i said id never do it again but hey ho lol

    h x

    Yeah I am one of those who eats when something happens to me or my family. I am hoping I can maintain the weight loss after putting in all that work x

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Miss MDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th June, 2014
    Location
    Nottinghsm UK
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 20/06/2014
    Start Weight: 16st9lb
    Current Weight: 16st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: Before Christmas 2014 hopefully!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.8
    Current BMI: 38.8
    Goal BMI: 21


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st9lb
    % Lost 0%
    Hey Tattooqueen,

    how is Lipotrim going for you? I also started on the 20th and been 100%. My first couple of days were surprisingly easy compared to what my colleagues at work experienced and a few people on here said. For me its getting easier now even though the taste of the shakes are still horrible lol.

    I hope everything is going well for you
    Current weight: 16st9lbs
    Height:5ft5in
    Diet: Lipotrim

    Start Date: 20.06.2014

    1st Week: -9lbs
    2nd week -5lbs (1 Stone loss )
    3rd Week: -7lbs
    4th Week: -5lbs
    5th Week: -4lbs (2 stone 2lbs)
    6th Week: -3lbs





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.