Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #1
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 23
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st0lb
    % Lost 22.73%

    What would you do?

    Ok so my family Are coming round in 4 weeks for 3 days. We have a crazy family and i only see my siblings once a year as they work abroad.

    Im deffo going to not be on LT those days... Im straight back on LT as soon as they're gone and i Will still be 'healthy' whilst they are here....but the question is....

    Would you refeed before the week n than enjoy the three days

    Or would you just eat the 3 days without doing refeed

    I will 100% be getting straight back on it

    Would love to know what you'd do!!

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)
    Week 13 - 10st 2 lbs (+9 lbs) fallen of the wagon for the full week
    Week 14 - 9st 10lb (-6lb) 4 days back on track

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-...-get-goal.html

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    ampsabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th December, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    4
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 25/7/14
    Start Weight: 12st6.4lb
    Current Weight: 11st13.6lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29
    Current BMI: 27.9
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13.6lb
    % Lost 3.9%
    I couldn't tell ya love, only being my second week. Ill leave it to the experts!! Second day of week 2 for me and scales havent moved for 3 days
    Ampsa

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    LeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th June, 2014
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    1
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 24 June 2014
    Start Weight: 17st4lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: End of October


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.1
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st2lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st2lb
    % Lost 12.4%
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Ok so my family Are coming round in 4 weeks for 3 days. We have a crazy family and i only see my siblings once a year as they work abroad.

    Im deffo going to not be on LT those days... Im straight back on LT as soon as they're gone and i Will still be 'healthy' whilst they are here....but the question is....

    Would you refeed before the week n than enjoy the three days

    Or would you just eat the 3 days without doing refeed

    I will 100% be getting straight back on it

    Would love to know what you'd do!!

    I think i would do a refeed before they arrive, then when they do you can still join in but try & keep to recipes LT recommend; I've found thIS below which maybe useful. At least that way you are still joining in with food. If they decided they want to order in a big fat Chinese then you can opt for something below & just say your eating healthy at the mo, I think people/family won't question that, it's a perfectly reasonable excuse. Then at least you'll have peace of mind that you've not wavered too far of the LT plan when you go back to TFR



    Days 4-7
    each day have a Lipotrim serving for your breakfast plus..............


    Up to 3 servings of fruit (if you suffer from an insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day).
    Up to 2 slices of bread or 1 pita or 1 roll or 1 bagel (without fatty spread).
    Any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving).
    Any of the skimmed milk products.
    Fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn.
    Lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off.
    Low fat recipes prepared with low fat sources - e.g. lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce.
    Medium baking potato or 6 small potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label). Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).
    **My profile pic is 2 years old.....about 14.5 stone**

    Start date Tuesday 24th June 2014

    Start weight 17st 4lb

    First weigh in Monday 30th June loss 17lbs/now weigh 16st 1lb ✔️😃🙋
    Second: Monday 7th July loss 7lbs/now weigh 15st 8lb ✔️😃🙋
    Third: Monday 14th July loss 4lbs/now weigh 15st 4lb ✔️😃🙋
    Fourth: Monday 21st July loss 2lbs/now weigh 15st 2lb ✔️😃🙋

  4. #4
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 23
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st0lb
    % Lost 22.73%
    Quote Originally Posted by ampsabelle View Post
    I couldn't tell ya love, only being my second week. Ill leave it to the experts!! Second day of week 2 for me and scales havent moved for 3 days
    Mine havent moved for 3 days either!!! It really dampens your mood hey ho

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)
    Week 13 - 10st 2 lbs (+9 lbs) fallen of the wagon for the full week
    Week 14 - 9st 10lb (-6lb) 4 days back on track

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-...-get-goal.html

  5. #5
    Really Really likes to post!
    goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th September, 2012
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Lipotrim
    Height: 5ft4.5in
    Start Date: 28/08/2012
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 9st10lb
    Goal Weight: 8st10lb
    Goal Date: September


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 23
    Goal BMI: 20.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st0lb
    % Lost 22.73%
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeJay View Post

    I think i would do a refeed before they arrive, then when they do you can still join in but try & keep to recipes LT recommend; I've found thIS below which maybe useful. At least that way you are still joining in with food. If they decided they want to order in a big fat Chinese then you can opt for something below & just say your eating healthy at the mo, I think people/family won't question that, it's a perfectly reasonable excuse. Then at least you'll have peace of mind that you've not wavered too far of the LT plan when you go back to TFR

    Days 4-7
    each day have a Lipotrim serving for your breakfast plus..............

    Up to 3 servings of fruit (if you suffer from an insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day).
    Up to 2 slices of bread or 1 pita or 1 roll or 1 bagel (without fatty spread).
    Any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving).
    Any of the skimmed milk products.
    Fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn.
    Lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off.
    Low fat recipes prepared with low fat sources - e.g. lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce.
    Medium baking potato or 6 small potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label). Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).
    Awww thankyou for that. N thanks for your advice!! Xx

    Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

    Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
    Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
    Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
    Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
    Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
    Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
    Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
    Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
    Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
    Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan
    Week 12 - 9st 7lbs (-4.5lbs)
    Week 13 - 10st 2 lbs (+9 lbs) fallen of the wagon for the full week
    Week 14 - 9st 10lb (-6lb) 4 days back on track

    Total lost so far - 3st 1lb

    In 2012 Lipotrim 100% for 16 weekS going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didnít do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 6 weeks after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Than fell pregnant at 10 st 7lbs so could not continue with lipotrim. Was just under 12 stone at full term pregnancy. After I had my baby goose the weight just piled on. Back on it for round 2 and this time I WILL MAINTAIN

    Diary - http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-...-get-goal.html





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.