Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that may be offended in any way...but these are MY personal reasons for this journey and what with being forced to do nothing but rest due to my crappy foot, I've had plenty of time to let my mind wander and just want to jot these down for my support...and hopefully some giggles along the way
Interested to see what your reasons are out there? It's your journey too!
Heres goes...."My Reasons for Losing Weight & Stay Focused"
1. Most important - to not be out of breath after every activity (already feeling the benefits)
2. To being able to cut/paint my toenails with ease...and not be suffocating on the fat rolls in between
3. Being able to look down and see my pubic hairs... Although this won't become a new past-time of mine it will be an indication that I no longer have a belly like I'm pregnant when I'm not?
4. To be able to go in a clothes shop and not automatically head for the 'larger department' with the 'tent like structures they call clothes'
5. To be happy seeing photos of myself - should anyone desire to take any of me!
6. For my future husband to be able to pick up me without needing medical care afterwards
7. To look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what looks back at me - at the moment this alien person I don't recognise is wearing MY clothes and I'm not convinced its me!
8. To have the possibility of feeling sexy again - should the need arise, it's not first on my list!
9. To wear a bikini - even if only around my flat and for myself!
10. To be able to sit comfortably on aeroplane seats with the seatbelt still having plenty of length left & have the armrests not be pushed up by my thunder thighs (rather than getting wedged and complaining that all average sized plane seats have conspired against me)
11. To go into a changing room holding size 12-14 clothes on hangers...
12. The possibility of running for a bus and not needing major resuscitation!
13. To not feel so self conscious and believe that people staring at my wobbly legs and large bum when I waddle past
14. People not staring at my large boobs (mind you I've always had the boobage but it would be nice to not to feel like I'm strapping down floating devices that won't stay down!)
15. To be able to explore the normality that is the pool or beachside without being wrapped in swathes of sarongs & cover ups whilst pretending not to sweat profusely.
16. Not putting the weight back on by treating myself to food treats...it doesn't work!
17. Being able to cross my legs when I'm sitting (rather than attempting to do so and feeling like someone has purposely put a large inflatable between your legs!)
18. Laying down flat without my body parts spreading further than they really should - mostly boobage again here!
19. Not having the dreaded thigh rub whenever I'm even the slightest bit warm
20. Not worrying about getting older and needing a chair lift, new knees, hips, lyposuction, hoists, eight men to lift me onto a stretcher (should the need arise)
21. To look attractive and have my OH feel proud to have a hot chick on his arm - even if it is in my head only!
22. Fit into a beautiful size 10-12 wedding gown for our big day!
23. To be fit and healthy for future baby making!
24. Fit into a pair of regular jeans for the first time in about 18years!
Sooooo......there's my list...I'm sure it'll be added to/tweaked etc...but for now...these are my random thoughts!
how about you fellow Lipotrimmers out there? If anything, it can be lighthearted or serious...no judgement round here