Types of Tea!

Wilhelminajmd

Hi there,

I'm on day four of LT, and all going ok so far.....was just wondering whether someone could advise me about the types of tea that are ok to have whilst on the diet?

The only tea that I can drink black is redbush tea - do you think this is ok?

Thanks so much.....I've got a lot to lose, so I'm likely to be on this a while - I don't want to have to give up redbush as well!!

Yep, pretty sure redbush tea is allowed, you can have any tea (without milk) so long as it's made from leaves rather than fruit or flowers. Enjoy! :D

That's excellent - thanks so much!! Just enjoying a peppermint one at the moment....and now I can look forward to a redbush tea later :D

hello, i couldnt bear normal tea without milk but i've got used to it now and dont bat an eyelid over it. it tastes funny with milk now!

I tried it black every now and again and nearly puked but worked out what i needed to do which was to put a teabag in cup fill up with hot water about half way, brew it a bit then chuck out bag and top up with cold water the extra watering down takes it to the same strength level as i used to enjoy it at before. experiment but it's worth a go I reckon. i do the same with coffee now and have just got used to it over about a month and when someone made me a tea with milk in i just (quietly) chucked it out and started again....

Thanks for the advice - that's helpful......I tried a cup of ceylon tea on my first day, and had to throw it away - horrid!!!

I'll try the 'half full' technique........I do miss having a cuppa......in fact, I'm missing that more than food (at the moment ;o) )

Back