Side effects

Mrsflacky

Positive ones. My skin has never been so clear and glowy. Oh and the hair on my legs has stopped growing. Yay

Have rediscovered cheekbones ... stomach muscles ... no swollen ankles ... fitted clothes rather than tents ... and loads of lovely compliments and control! :D

Have rediscovered cheekbones ... stomach muscles ... no swollen ankles ... fitted clothes rather than tents ... and loads of lovely compliments and control! :D

double chin gone, collar bone visible:D

I found knees!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I believe they may do, I'll let u know afta Friday lol x

Nice men?? Lol. I was a big girl couple of years ago, in at 17 stone, married for 10 years, got down to 9 stone, hubby ran off with a 'tramp'!! When I was thin the amount of male attention was unreal, but as I'd just split up with hubby I wasn't interested. Now I'm ready to get back in there again, since I've put 5 stone on.......nothing!! It's so wrong that men judge you on how you look!! Those men how decide they wanna know me once I've lost the weight can go and jump!!!! Hopefully I too will meet a nice man who won't judge me on how much I weigh!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okso we've found knees and collar bones.. I'm hoping to find a nice man? do they exist? :p ;)

I think nice men do exist but it's matter:D of finding them.

Good/Bad side effect
Trousers are loose very loose as in falling down loose.. Good for me ( although this is going to be expensive buying smaller clothes) Bad for everyone else seeing my wobbly bum!!! Lol xx

Hi regarding the rash I've not heard of that. I know my kids get a tummy rash when they are starting with a virus (viral rash) do you feel well otherwise?
If you think it's linked to lipotrim I'd give them a call or ring your pharmacist it won't hurt but could it not be the clothes your are wearing or new wash powder etc?

Nope not come across that side effect, I would speak to your pharmacist or LT

hi i started lipotrim just 3 days ago and this morning i had bad diarrhea is this normal? has anybody else experienced this. please help me, my chemist said i may experience constipation but nothing about diarrhea. ps i am a good man haha

Yes I had it sonetimes and would much prefer it to constipation

Yup I "go" most days and it is loose. It is down to all that extra water - this is common with quite a few low calorie diets.

Plus side is that your digestive tract is also getting a clean out if you are having these symptoms which means you may also start to see clearer skin as your body is cleansed, and when you DO start feeding again your digestive system will be able to absorb nutrients from food more efficiently.

(I did another VLCD diet years ago and one of the main objectives was to ensure this type of BM for pretty much the reasons listed above !)

Having to go for a wee every 5 seconds!!!!

Back