Starting lipotrim today!! Yay!!

Angellove

Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum for a few months now and actually it was here and reading your stories that I first heard of Lipotrim and all the benefits doing the program has.
well today is day one of as many as it takes. I'd like to lose 7 stones but I am happy to do small targets and see what happens.
My shakes are in the kitchen waiting for me and to be honest the scariest thing for me now is that I may not like them!! I've heard so many bad things here!
But I am determined and looking forward to changing my eating habits completely (Ha by not eating at all!!!) because I don't think calorie counting etc ever really worked for me. I need to change my habits completely.
I hope that I can gain the support I see others get and will offer my own in return and hope that one day a new member reads my posts and I can inspire them the way you have inspired me.

:):):)

Good luck the first few days are hard but so worth it when you get on those scales again. Keep yourself busy and the time will fly. I only take the chic ones and actually look forward to them .

Hi welcome, and good luck :)

Thanks everyone! I am just having my first shake now, chocolate. Think I will be buying the mint tea and using a little more water next time. I have had a few moments where I thought I might be ill but really it's not that bad and I am so determined!! x

It does get better I can only take my shakes with ice and blended, hope you get on fine and just keep thinking the first week is the hardest, Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good luck hunnie! setting yourself small goals is great i set myself half a stone at a time! that works for me! i have the shakes hot as you will soon find you feel the cold more when your on a VLCD! i like the chocolate one made hot, also vanilla with coffee and a sweetner mixed in a blender then put into a microwave yum yum! The flapjacks are nice too! also i have decaf coffee and tea towards my water intake! :) good luck with it, its a brill diet with great results!

thanks everyone, I'm thinking the taste won't be so bad when i have experimented a little, thanks for all the suggestions!! I am finding it hard to drink so much water already though and I think I shall become best friends with the toilet if today is anything to go by!! But like I said i am determined, this is it, I am ready so bring on your worst Lipotrim!!! :)

Hi honey. You've taken the hardest step which is making a decision to change & starting something new. I'm new too, only 5 days in. I found the first few days really tough but it is definately tons easier now already. The best bit about this diet is all the people here offering support. You're not alone in this. I found when I was struggling with willpower in the first few days, I read some of these amazing inspirational stories and realised I want us to be like them too. We are all in it together! :grouphugg:xxx

Hi.
Its weird, you do get used to the taste of the shakes, I was off the plan for a couple of years and came back a week or so ago, having the shake was like stepping back in time. You will see what works for you, just go with the flow, your body gets used to the water intake and eventually you stop going quite as much as at the start!
Good luck x

Very well done Pinklady 1911. I am slowing losing the lbs but I will not have reached my goa:confused:l when I go to Turkey in May 2012. Are you going to refeed Pinklady 1911 or are you going to continue on diet.

Good luck to you first timer. Like you I am also a first timer :confused: I will have 4 weeks completed tomorrow. Friday is my weight in day:) I am looking forward to see how many lbs I have lost.xx

Well done you.

I too have started this diet and weighted in yesterday at 18.6 stone with a BMI of 35. This is my second day. the only problem I have is that I don't actually like the taste of the shakes or the soup. I find them too 'grainy and powdery. And they repeat. I will look at how I am mixing them, but I am using a blender with a little ice for the shakes and boiling water with the soup. Question for anyone - can we add a little salt and pepper to the soup as it is very bland. Thought it interesting that the soup is called "chicken" soup but can be eaten by vegetarians ! lets see how this first week goes
Robert57

Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum for a few months now and actually it was here and reading your stories that I first heard of Lipotrim and all the benefits doing the program has.
well today is day one of as many as it takes. I'd like to lose 7 stones but I am happy to do small targets and see what happens.
My shakes are in the kitchen waiting for me and to be honest the scariest thing for me now is that I may not like them!! I've heard so many bad things here!
But I am determined and looking forward to changing my eating habits completely (Ha by not eating at all!!!) because I don't think calorie counting etc ever really worked for me. I need to change my habits completely.
I hope that I can gain the support I see others get and will offer my own in return and hope that one day a new member reads my posts and I can inspire them the way you have inspired me.

:):):)

Hi Robert57 and welcome aboard.:) I find if I use plenty of ice in the shakes when blending leaving a little bit of ice crystal in it kind of masks any grainyness, but I don't think there's anyway to escape it totally. Not a lover of the soup I'm afraid but do know that they (Lipotrim)don't like you adding anything to it. Salt especially can cause retention of water so it's a no no. I know there are a couple of people on here that do add some things to it and say it didn't affect their losses but that doesn't mean it will work the same way for you. Everyone is different. Have a good read of the posts and make up your own mind.

Back