im back

rachael76uk

cant wait any longer need to shift the last bit ,
feeling really positive today so here i come
day 1
b, strawberry shake
l, strawberry shake

d, strawberry shake

hello, hope your day went well and you didnt find it too hard to adjust back to tfr. Realised today that I am no where near ready to come off tfr despite the large amount of weight i have to loose i know that if i went eating now i'd probably would surpass my start weight in days.....all those addictions still there...thats why i'm doing tfr in hope that i can break them!!!

hi gercol
day 1 done. found it easy today , went really well , so much so i only just had my last shake at 10:30 as i nearly forgot as was not hungry . still had my shake tho

you ve done great yourself , well done

I wouldn't judge the flapjacks on someone else's opinion I'd try them for yourself. I hear they are nice toasted and broken into lil bits but others hate them. I read here chicken soup is loathed by many yet I love it.
To the user who said their pharmacy don't do them you could ask them to order some in to try remember you are paying for this you have a right to all products available x :)

I hated the flap jacks first time I tried them. Now I enjoy them and have one for lunch every day!
I find the trick is to take them out the packet about 10 mins before I want to eat it

day 2
b , strawberry
l, strawberry
d . chocolate (warm 1)
black coffee , peppermint tea 2 1/2 litres of water
feeling cold to day a little hungry when i got up ,
had some water which helped .

Water makes everything better on this diet I find.

I am glad I am not the only one having their last meal late at night!

day 5
b. strawberry shake
l strawberry shake
d chocolate shake
got cold and sore throat
forgot myself today had some cold and flu tablets cause feeling like crap. just forgot about the stuff in the pills
hopfully it wont do to much damage and knock me out of ketosis
if it does back to day one again

still not well , didnt take any cold and flu pills today
ketosis is gone
back to day 1
3x strawberry shakes today and loads of sleep and water

Back