Diet Coke

Babybollo

Can anyone explain why we can't drink diet coke on the lipotrim diet? In the leaflet i was given it said something about increasing hunger, but i rally couldnt get any more hungry than ive been this week :D

Diet Coke is my crack. But I've given it up and its a big no no on lipotrim. The sucralose in it is one of the main issues. Same reason we can't have powdered sweetners. Also, Diet Coke time and time again has been proved to make you want to "eat" even if you're not hungry especially sweets. Don't risk adding extra cravings by drinking it.

I LOVE bubbles, so I drink sparking water.

Good luck. We can give Diet Coke up together. Besides the dye in it now is linked to cancer. You're a champ for doing this diet and we can kick D/C to the curb. :winner:

It also contains Citric acid which can knock you out of ketosis. Apparently Coke Zero doesn't but I would check with Lipotrim directly to be sure first :D

Great Point Kay. I totally forgot about the citrus aspect. :D I love learning another reason NOT to go back to it.

In my life before Lipotrim, I was a Diet Coke addict :eek: I missed it badly, but after 10 weeks I am well and truly in recovery :D

And In less than a week I can start on my Diet Coke again. I won't be having the 5-6 litres a day I used to have but I don't actually want to drink that much of ANY liquid per day, anymore.

I kicked my diet coke habit a few yrs ago as it is very addictive I actually had withdrawel symptoms so it cannot be good for you in any way!!! you do not want to rist anything that can knock you out of ketosis

Thanks for all your feedback. That'll really help kick the habit. I have about 20 cans of it sat in my fridge which i'll just have to shelve for a later date. At least it now makes sense rather than me thinking The folks who make Lipotrim are just being spoilsports! :D

Joined this forum yesterday and have to say I'm delighted to have found such a lovely bunch of people who are going through the same mental torture!!! LOL

I'm a Pepsi Max girl. Not a fan of DC. I still have cans sitting in my fridge looking at me every day when I go to get my fizzy water. I should really get rid of them!

Wouldn't dare to have one while on LT just in case it messes everything up.

I had some diet coke the other day when I was having a naughty day and it tasted way too sweet and sickly, just shows how much your taste buds change

Thanks kinda the answer I was looking for. Not really a coke fan, but was tempted to have a little this evening.

Lisa

OH MY GOD every time I hear a can open my mouth is watering, im a chocoholic but ***** my cravings for DC are beyond any craving ive had b4

Just started Lipotrim 10 days ago (after a failed attempt last year). The hardest part for me was stopping drinking diet coke as I was drinking a ridiculous amount of it previously. But replaced it with carbonated water and am feeling so much better without it. Definitely going to try and completely stay away from it once I am finished Lipotrim.

Like yourself Liam I was drinking that way too much as well. It'd be the first thing I'd have in the.morning. that or lucozade :$ I've given them up now and I feel better for it. Well done on ur 10 days so far, how r u getting on? Best of luck!

Back