Started TFR Lipotrim last saturday..on day 4 today!

weddinggirl

:) Hey everyone!!
heard this was a great site for feedback but more important SUPPORT :help2:
So my starting weight was 13 stone 12 lbs and really looking forward to my WI on saturday.
I have no idea what ill weigh as I got rid of my scales before I started this.
Just wanted to get started on this too and look forward to getting help & motivation from all yer stories.
Im getting married next May 2013 and want to start dress shopping very soon :character00250:
:thankyou:

Welcome to the forum Weddinggirl, you're in the right place for support :D wishing you all the very best ;)

couldnt resist when i went home to visit my mum when i saw the scales so i weighed myself

:scale: SOOOO happy cos im down 11lbs in 5 days:thankyouthankyou: im so happy & what great motivation to keep at it
Keep it up everyone :party0011::party0011:

wow well done you!

Well done on the 11lb you'll be down to target in no time :)

That's fab,
It def is a kick up the backside lol
I'm on day 4, started Tuesday morning after being weighed by chemist on Monday afternoon and
I've lost 9lb already, I couldn't believe it when the scales said I was under 13 st,
As at weight watchers could never get under that :( but am determined to get to goal now x

I lost 1 stone and 4lbs on my first week and what a great way to start this diet cos it all depended for me for my first weigh in.
Even the girl who weighed me couldnt believe it, she did say I probably hold alot of water retention but still was a great loss.
I was so happy and people even start to notice it on me and this is only a week and a half :D im so happy and im not gloating or anything as im sure this week it wont be even half of 18lbs but just want anyone who is struggling in the first few days...stick to it. its worth it & it gets so much easier.
if somebody told me I cant eat for 2 weeks...id laugh and say thats impossible but here i am 100% TFR on lipotrim and going exactly where I want.

Keep it up :D
xx

OMG 18lb you must be delighted well done Weddinggirl. you'll be 1.5+stone down in just 2wks now that's some loss x x

Amazing!!!!!

Keep it up!

Back