omg the soup!

totes.lipo

Shake that thing girl!
I have been a strict anti soup customer since the start of time but having it there this morn with curry powder... its delish!!! I think I'll get 21 soup next week. I don't.know though, 4 years ago I wasn't allowed add pepper or anything to it. This year I can add curry or chilli powder, what changed?? Does anyone know?
Have a good day everyone xx

Oh, didn't know u can do that! Might have to get some soup for next week :)

Try it! Makes a massive difference. I'm actually looking forward to the next one! X

I just tried the soup and I loved it! I didn't add anything to it. I remember the first time around I couldn't stand the soup, it was disgusting. I wonder have they changed the soup recipe all together?

Ya I don't know but its really enjoyable isn't it! I'm delighted because I was don't really love the shakes hot but its so cold Id to.get soup. Love it now! X

Have you tried the shake hot? What are they like?
I haven't yet, I just didn't think it would be nice at all....the ONLY reason I tried the soup again is because its been so flipping cold outside! Tired of having coffee to warm up.

I do have the Choc or vanilla hot sometimes with a pinch of decaf. Ya they're nice enough, like a latter or a hot Choc... of sorts. Try it for sure u will prob love them. Can't beat the soup tho! ;) x

I love the vanilla and chocolate hot, but have yet to try the s.berry hot...I like the chicken too, with some salt. My hubby always puts some flavouring and spices into his soup.

I love the soup too! I add a little of chilli flakes, it is really hot and spicy and makes you feel warm for a while. I've had all my shakes hot so far and they taste very good. If you make the vanilla one with small amount of water it is actually quite sweet.
When it gets warmer outside (hopefully soon and for good!!) I will be having my shakes cold. when you drink cold stuff your body uses more energy to warm up the food before digesting it so you burn more calories.

I cant stand the soup!!! The thought of it now is making me feel a little sick!!

I love the vanilla and chocolate hot, but have yet to try the s.berry hot...I like the chicken too, with some salt. My hubby always puts some flavouring and spices into his soup.
mmmm having the strawberry hot now for the 1st time, yum!! I really water it down to help me consume more water, so I put some sweeteners in too to make it a bit easier to have so watered down. For some reason I am ok with them cold and watered down with no sweeteners but when they are hot I feel they need something more.

I agree the sweetness seems to go when you heat them up. I had the choc heated up and it was ok but not good. It left a coating on my tongue. Never tried it again. Would love to try the strawberry one hot but worried if it will be the same.

Ive tried the chocolate one hot it was horrible! lol had to force it down. Added lots of coffee to make it easier. Nicest shake ive had was a cold chocolate one that i made up with some really strong cold peppermint tea yum yum :)
Kinda wanna try the chicken soup now if i can add curry powder and chilli to it :D hopefully i'll like it mre than the Vanilla because I find it too sweet.

I tried my 1st mint choc shake today, made with a cup of peppermint tea gone cold. It was lush!

After reading this thread I thought I'd try soup again. Last time I did LT they were puke inducing lol...

They have changed the recipe I'd put money on that! I got 7 this week I enjoyed it so much last week!

Whoooo...

Do I? Don't I? They were vile last time I tried, but maybe I'll get just the one next week.... Hmmm.

Go for it Nic

I'm usually Mrs Chocolate but after 2 mixups at the pharmacy I had 1 week of just Vanilla (still not keen) and this last week I was expecting all chocolate and I went home with a mixed bag of all 4 flavours. Rang the pharmacy when I got home and realised what they'd done. They were happy for me to come back and swap and apologised a lot. I hated the chicken soup last time I did this, mostly because I couldn't stand the lumps, I could never get it smooth, taste also questionable. So I decided on Monday night to have a go at the soup. Even if I had to leave it to cool and chug it down like medicine I ended up mixing it in my shaker with cold water and poured it into a mug and microwaved to heat it up. WOW. How nice it was! Don't know if it's just my tastebuds that have changed, but I do suspect it's the recipe too. Ended up swapping the 8 strawberry for 4 chocolate and 4 chicken soup :)

Kay x x x

I have always liked the soup... But only made in a saucepan with 450ml of water...

Cold Water in first add the powder stir with a whisk stir occasionally while it heats up... As soon as it starts to simmer it's done...

Not only does it make me feel like I'm cooking myself something, but i have it in a bowl at the table so it feels like I'm having a proper meal...

Lush..,

yay!!!! my soup team mates!!! soupastars! except u goose but i think if u try it one more time with the curry ul be convinced!!!!! if not i'll take a 2lb disadvantage this week. .....no....wait!!! i take that back!!!!! lol

At first I couldn't bear the soup but when it got tha I just couldn't warm up I found it really comforting. I have it at night just before bed. I make mine just like the shakes except using boiling water. The hand blender makes it really smooth.

Back