Answers below please

My method which creates an amazing milkshake

2 sweetener tablets
10 ice cube
180 ml cold water
Shake powder

All in smoothie maker blend for 2 minutes

It's heavenly and so thick yummy

Just with chilled water and in a protein shaker. I just get them down as quick as i can

Cold tap water, quick blitz with blender or lipotrim shaker and swallow as quickly as possible.

Cold water, with approx 750mls, drink as slowly as possible and try and nibble on any bits of grit that I can! LOL!
If I have them hot, I use the same amount of water and some sweetners.
This evening I used a peppermint tea gone cold and used it in a choc shake - mint choc - yum!

I just shove them in a glass and use a fork to beat in the water.
Usually lumpy but I don't care :D

Room temperature water, with electronic hand blender. This makes it light and frothy. Water first and powder on top. Drink with thick straw, like you get at mc Donalds

Chocolate with
350ml of water or peppermint tea
Always out of the fridge as cold as possible
Just in a shaker (liquid in first) never any lumps

The extra liquid can be part of your water intake

i put some water in protien shaker add the mix and then more water, doesn't take much shaking that way and never any lumps, just drink it straight so i dont mind the chocolate shake but this way its over and done with quick

I'm the same, around 400 ml of cold water in the lipotrim shaker, drink it straight from that - cant stand any lumps, they make me gip.

When I make them hot I get upset if I have no lumps! LOL! I love taking a swig and then finding something I can chew on - I love it!

Hehe!

Back