I've stopped losing weight!

The last two weeks (weeks 8 & 9 of
Lipotrim) I have not lost any weight despite sticking to the program 100%. Maybe I was being naive because I didn't think I would plateau on the LT program! Is this a common problem? Is there anything I can do to kick start my weight loss?

Are you drinking enough water? What about toilet? Maybe you are exersising too much?

Hi there

We've all hit those places in the LT journey that are really frustrating. Month before last I struggled to lose a stone and last month lost 19lbs. Your body is doing what is best for you. If you're drinking the same amount of water and you're not experiencing toilet issues, you may need to give it a little more time. I was going to refeed when my losses slowed significantly and I felt like I wasn't going anywhere, but I was glad I didn't and that I carried on. Hang in there another weighin or 2, you'll probably be glad you did x x x

Welcome to the forum BTW :)

Whoa premature send! As I was trying to say, I was planning on refeeding from my next weigh in on thur as very down heartened about the no loss issue, seems a lot of money and huge personal sacrifice for nothing but at the same time I don't want to fail so I'm suffering from conflicting emotions, hence I joined the forum in hope of good rational advice :)

Yep, I 100% understand. I really would give it at least another week. I can't see your stats so have no idea how much further you want to go. Stay strong, and let your body do its thing when it's ready x x x

Yay! Well done, it all adds up x x x

I just burst into years getting on the scales to see I had lost none either! But think of it this way:

If you haven't lost, but have stuck to the program, imagine would you'd have gained had you not stuck to it ! Or re-fed prematurely :)

All the best x

are you male or female? sorry ur profile doesnt give much away.

and if female erm dont know how to put this but could u be pregnant?

I'm in my 10th week and so far I have lost 3st (42lbs) which leaves 3st to go. One of my daughters is getting married on June 15th and I haven't got an outfit yet as I have no idea what size to buy as there is a chance of another stone loss by then, though I have recently been pondering buying 2 different sizes and returning one the week of the wedding!

wow, well done on doing the 10 weeks on your own before coming here. I know i wouldn't have gotten past week 3 if it hadn't been for coming on here as a distraction and for support.

I'd hang on another 2 weeks before getting your outfit and then you'll have a better feel for what size would suit best :)

Back