1st week nerves!

ladylena

So today was my 1st day doing Lipotrim and I defo struggled!!! my main struggle is that i am worrying about this week! i work in a very quiet office and im more worried that my stomach will rumble and i will die of embarrassment!!!
i honestly have no problem with feeling hungry and the shakes dont taste bad, but they just dont fill me so i have to deal with a rumbling tummy!

any tips would be great!

Drink lots of water as it fills you up and should stop the rumbles x

So today was my 1st day doing Lipotrim and I defo struggled!!! my main struggle is that i am worrying about this week! i work in a very quiet office and im more worried that my stomach will rumble and i will die of embarrassment!!!
i honestly have no problem with feeling hungry and the shakes dont taste bad, but they just dont fill me so i have to deal with a rumbling tummy!

any tips would be great!

The starvin marvins are what got me as well, I constantly had rumblings like thunder :D

Oh and I used to open the beetroot jar and the pickle jar and just smell it that helped me lol Yeah I know weirdo

hi All, day 6 on lipotrim, very tired today! this is the hardest diet ever ! ive done it twice before but its the only diet that gives you great results quick! i weighed in at 16st 2lb! heaviest ive been in 9 years! i had a baby girl in December, so now is the time to loose the weight just before my baby starts crawling and walking! just cant wait till Tuesday to get weighed!! the first weigh in always gives ya the boost ya need! Welldone ladylena , Emmy Lu and Debbienorniron!!!!! glad to see you are all doing great :)

good luck bobbie for ur way in!!! bet u will do amazing let us know how u get on :D

How are you getting on Lena? X

Back