Anybody able to enlighten me?

AshleyRose

Does anyone have a rough idea how long it would take me to lose 4stone on TFR considering i'm 5ft"11 & weigh 14stone right now. It's just so i can have a general idea and can start planning :D also is anyone else 5ft11 if so, what is your ideal weight?

How are you all finding lipotrim today?

Hi I've been in LT for 16 weeks now and I've lost 4.7 stone but I started at 15, good luck hope it comes off quicker for u xxx

oh wow Well Done :) those stories are the ones i will keep reading again and again :)

Lipotrim says you should be able to lose about a stone a month for a woman but everybody's different :)

Last edited:
Lost about 3.5 stone in just under 8 weeks. Completely depends on how you do the diet and just sheer luck. No one can guess what they'll lose each week but 4 stone shouldn't take more than 3 months.

first time i lost with LT i lost 70lb in 15 weeks which equates to five stone. second time was 50lbs in 10 weeks.
everyone is different with weight loss but yes, lipotrim say a stone a month on average. the closer you get to goal the slower it will become but more like 2lb a week instead of 6lb or something early one.

h x

Wow congratulations everyone, seems just over a stone a month would be the average. You've all done so well to last this long :)

I just love stories like this :) really really helps me to keep going
Well done :) xx

I love looking at the inspirational pictures really motivates me. Really enjoy reading the diarys especially my bud Lindo his really make my day sighhhhhhh

I lost weight slower than some people have, but I've averaged just under 1st a month, which in my opinion is still amazing :) but as everyone else has said about 1st a month is what lipotrim advise is about right for women xx

Well done chick thats amazeballs xxx massive hug of support to ya xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm 5ft 11 too :)!!!!!!!!
I've always been between 10stone - 10.5 stone !! However in the past 18 months I've gained over 4 stone!!!!!!! I'd a terrible breakup with a long-term boyfriend and just partied and comfort ate myself to this weight!!! I'm trying to get to 10 stone again!! Ideally I want to be between 10-10.5 before Christmas!!!!!!!!! xxx

I'm 5ft 11 too :)!!!!!!!!
I've always been between 10stone - 10.5 stone !! However in the past 18 months I've gained over 4 stone!!!!!!! I'd a terrible breakup with a long-term boyfriend and just partied and comfort ate myself to this weight!!! I'm trying to get to 10 stone again!! Ideally I want to be between 10-10.5 before Christmas!!!!!!!!! xxx

Oh wow you are 2lbs lighter than me when you started and we have exactly the same amount of weight to lose :D i want to be 10st which is 140lbs. we should be buddies as our weight losses will probably be similar.I have similar reasons for being at 14stone but don't worry we will soon look amazing
:wavey:

I just got the friend request thing there! Absolutely NO idea how to use it but I accepted there :)
I've just had my second shake there! So far so good but I'm so tired! Having been up since 5:30am for work! So I'm gonna have some water and a nap!!
I've just purchased some coffee and green tea, I feel like these are my treats for the night hahaha xxx

I just got the friend request thing there! Absolutely NO idea how to use it but I accepted there :)
I've just had my second shake there! So far so good but I'm so tired! Having been up since 5:30am for work! So I'm gonna have some water and a nap!!
I've just purchased some coffee and green tea, I feel like these are my treats for the night hahaha xxx

Lol either do i, you're the first person i sent a friend request to, oh it's your first day isn't it? don't worry you will soon be in ketosis and you'll be flying. i'd love some black coffee now but i don't want to stay awake all night

Back