The outfit we want to fit in to....

Peggyblue

Silver Member
I have black trousers that are size 14 and they look amazing - I used to wear them to salsa dancing before I put on weight. I'd like to wear them with the shirt I keep rambling on about from Zara but bought in a carboot for a pound. Nice new shoes and a new coat - size 14 preferably. Can't wait.

Add your outfit below.... ;-)

My eureka moment will be when I can get into a gorgeous black satin boob tube dress that's currently hanging in my wardrobe collecting dust. I ordered it in a size 16 and it came in a size 12, so I took that as a sign!!

I have this beautiful backless butterfly style dress thats lowcut but so cuteeeeee!!!!!! It's a size 10 !!
I've only wore it once before in my life but then piled on the pounds! Ideally I'd love to wear that on a night out in January! New Year, old me :) xxx

Jeans with a belt....and a short top that i am not pulling down to cover up ass/tummy/waist/hips while at the same time pulling up to cover cleavage hahaha

i have been overweight for about 20 years......all old pretty clothes long gone, just black mostly left

My DH's niece is getting married in December and would love to get something lovely for that but the main event stuck in the back of my head is that my DD is making her First Holy Communion next May and of course I need to keep up with the jones' and i need to look amazing on that day!

My dream outfit at the moment is this beautiful halterneck dress from Monsoon. i bought it to wear to my best friends wedding but then gained so much weight that when it came to the big day i couldn't even get it past my hips :(

it's a size 14, it's a lovely mink colour with detailing around the neck line. it nips in under the bust and then fans out - the material hangs really well and it feels all floaty :)

My dream outfit at the moment is this beautiful halterneck dress from Monsoon. i bought it to wear to my best friends wedding but then gained so much weight that when it came to the big day i couldn't even get it past my hips :(

it's a size 14, it's a lovely mink colour with detailing around the neck line. it nips in under the bust and then fans out - the material hangs really well and it feels all floaty :)

oh sounds lovely Chubs, won't be long now :) couple of months and will be ready to wear :)

thanks Sinead x

i'm totally with you on the whole jeans, belt and top thing lol

I'm sure you'll find something stunning to wear for the wedding and something equally as nice for the Holy communion :D

thanks Sinead x

i'm totally with you on the whole jeans, belt and top thing lol

I'm sure you'll find something stunning to wear for the wedding and something equally as nice for the Holy communion :D

Hope so.......i know my LT won't be over for the wedding but it should be well over for the communion \o/

i'm hoping that my LT journey is over before x-mas but i think that's wishful thinking lol I just don't know how i'm going to be able to not have my Christmas dinner especially as i am hosting Christmas at mine this year so i will be cooking on x-mas eve, x-mas day and boxing day!!

i have wondered whether i should refeed over x-mas (but be as good as i possible can) and then get straight back on LT

have you got a plan for x-mas?

Wedding is middle of December......i don't know if i will refeed for it and keep on refeed etc over Christmas......or pretend to have a tummy upset for the wedding and secretly have the dinner shake in my room.........only thing is....people at the wedding will know me, and no food, no alcohol and drinking water would only mean 1 thing to them...that i am pregnant lol

Xmas in my house too this year but would only be Me, my husband, daughter and my mother.....could keep the LT going as they are the people who know about it

after all that rambling the answer is........i don't know:D

Wedding is middle of December......i don't know if i will refeed for it and keep on refeed etc over Christmas......or pretend to have a tummy upset for the wedding and secretly have the dinner shake in my room.........only thing is....people at the wedding will know me, and no food, no alcohol and drinking water would only mean 1 thing to them...that i am pregnant lol

Xmas in my house too this year but would only be Me, my husband, daughter and my mother.....could keep the LT going as they are the people who know about it

after all that rambling the answer is........i don't know:D

My outfit is a super girl fancydress outfit forthis years Halloween!! x

i'm hoping that my LT journey is over before x-mas but i think that's wishful thinking lol I just don't know how i'm going to be able to not have my Christmas dinner especially as i am hosting Christmas at mine this year so i will be cooking on x-mas eve, x-mas day and boxing day!!

i have wondered whether i should refeed over x-mas (but be as good as i possible can) and then get straight back on LT

have you got a plan for x-mas?

Im hoping to be finished in time for Christmas too!!!!!!
If not though I'm going to come off for Christmas!! do the maintenance week or 2 before! REALLY treat myself Christmas day and boxing day and then get straight back onto it the day after :)!!!!! We can do thissssss xxx

Im hoping to be finished in time for Christmas too!!!!!!
If not though I'm going to come off for Christmas!! do the maintenance week or 2 before! REALLY treat myself Christmas day and boxing day and then get straight back onto it the day after :)!!!!! We can do thissssss xxx

Was talking to my mother on the phone earlier and she was asking how i was feeling etc.....and i mentioned that i didn't know if i would come off it or not for the wedding/xmas and she was saying to come off it and watch what i eat and go back on it again in January and finish it off. BUT...i am scared if i go off it, i won't want to do it again........and would still have loads to lose after xmas

I'm with you Girly after Christmas. Relax enjoy the 2 special days. Do the Atkins diet on the 2 days and you won't gain much.

oh good idea Peggy.......will need to read up on the Atkins nearer the time cos i know nothing about it xx

i bought a beautiful black irish lace dress from traffic people in their sale. i fell in love with it and ummed and ahhed over should i buy it as it was £190.00 reduced to £89.00 but i gave in in the end and its now in my cupboard, waiting (a size 10 for inspiration)

i will wear it for christmas day (see being positive lol)

h x

Ohhh will be lovely for Xmas Harriet xx

Back