Exercise

KerrieKapow

Hello everyone, I've just started on the lipotrim programme (I'm on day 4) and im curious as to what exercise people are doing? I don't feel like I have the energy to take up jogging nor is the weather desirable for same. Haha!! Help please xxx

Hello everyone, I've just started on the lipotrim programme (I'm on day 4) and im curious as to what exercise people are doing? I don't feel like I have the energy to take up jogging nor is the weather desirable for same. Haha!! Help please xxx

you will have the energy believe me. im going to the gym x3 a week, cycling once a week and out running about twice week, that leave one day and that day im either out in the garden for hours (weather permitting) or out with the dog or something. once ketosis hits in you will feel on top of the world :)

good luck

h x

Can I do the generic exercise DVD at home? I have a 1 year old and just don't get the time to nip off for an hour, but from reading past posts it seems exercise is vital.....plus drinking 4Ltrs of water.....I thought the not eating was the hard part haha!!

Can I do the generic exercise DVD at home? I have a 1 year old and just don't get the time to nip off for an hour, but from reading past posts it seems exercise is vital.....plus drinking 4Ltrs of water.....I thought the not eating was the hard part haha!!

dont see why not. as long as you want to exercise and can hop about in front of the tv for a bit, itll provide entertainment for you little one if nothing else!!

have fun

h x

I think it is about 8 years since i did any exercise :eek: but for the last week i take my DD out on her bike and I just walk.....Started last Saturday and i don't go very far atm (about a mile) but next Saturday planning to lengthen it a little and bit by bit build up a longer walk....you could do a simple walk with the buggie if the weather is good xx

I go to the gym beside me :D I go 3-4 days a week after my shifts!
I normally do 20 minutes running, 15 minutes bike, small weights and thigh machines (Jeez but my thighs are gettin tiny now!!!!!! ) haha xxx

I'm now currently 13 stone 8 Peggy (Well that was the weigh-in last Wednesday!)
I would LOVE to go swimming but I wear a weave due to my alopecia and I could never get it wet without it looking like a damp dog! waaaa xxx

I am 5ft 11 !! I have always been this gammy lanky stick and in the past few years I've gained nearly 5 stone!!! So when I started lipotrim I was 14 stone 7 but I want to get back down to my 10 stone!!! (I think I'd even be happy at 10.5!)
I feel great now Im doing the LT if im honest because the weight has really come off my face and legs/thighs but my arse, boobs and belly need to shift! And when they shift I'll feel a-lot better!!! I'm trying to run frequently on the treadmill as I've been told this will remove the boobies haha! At present, they are 30GG !!!!!!! I'd say they weigh nearly a stone each themselves :( xxx

Haven't done any exercise yet - waiting to get the weight off first then go swimming.

can you not do something before youve lost the weight though. my instructor at the gym says they always recommend doing both together cause it helps with the lose skin thing and believe me its helping me. everything is going back and im not being big headed it just is. its a relief to see it too lol

h x

I'm a bit confused now : / I read somewhere that when you exercise on Lipotrim you burn muscle not fat? I'll have to check out what the Lipotrim people say, unless someone knows better than me? : )

I'm a bit confused now : / I read somewhere that when you exercise on Lipotrim you burn muscle not fat? I'll have to check out what the Lipotrim people say, unless someone knows better than me? : )

I kept going to the gym because I'd rather my overall result be a toned slimmer body so I had a proper 'dont care what lipotrim say' attitude lol!
But last week I asked the pharmacist and my gym instructor and they said to deffo keep the exercise up as it will help big-time so Im just keeping at it :D xxx

you probably do burn a bit more muscle than fat at the time but once you start eating it will eventually even itself out. first time i did LT i was at the gym 4x a week, 1 1/2hr - 2hr per session! i got very lean very quickly. anyway which is better, to lose a little bit of muscle as well as fat or just shrink down gradually and left with possibly lose skin and flabby muscle? i know which i choose :)

h x

ooops i have not been exercising at all as apparently it's not recommended and you'd have to double what you're doing now after lipotrim in order to maintain. i don't know how much truth is in this though. i did light exercise at the start but i rarely have the energy. My plan originally was to start hitting the gym when i was at my goal weight so i would maintain and keep losing......but now i'm thinking maybe i should start now haha this is so confusing and all the "professionals" will have a different opinion.:confused:

Been to boxercise this morning, can't lift my arms up. Had to give myself a boost because I'm only loosing 1/2 a pound a day. Where did you read about no exercise ashleyrose?

I exercise Daily and I'm loosing it a lot faster than when I didn't exercise. My boyfriend is also a nutritionist and a personal trainer and he said not to worry, you won't have to work twice as hard when you come off the diet! He did say you should continue to exercise to maintain though as a way of life! Not a diet! Same with healthy eating! X

Back